Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tired of Lampley and Kellerman Denigrating Salido

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're just pathetic company shills. HBO have gone from a good strong team to a bunch of gripey *****es with a one sided, blatantly biased agenda and they don't hold back.

Really pathetic and hypocritical.

Comment

This is what HBO does. Who's surprised at this point. Personally I think a network SHOULD control the narrative as much as they can, but the thing I take issue with HBO that I don't really see anyone doing is HBO tends to **** on HBO's own product &/or the bigger product of boxing too much. Who does that? Only HBO really.

"This is a horrible one sided matchup Max...I don't know whats the point". You'd think Max would answer "than why the f#ck we showing it in the first place" or that high ups with HBO boxing would *****slap Jim & tell him to hype this f#cking fight like he's f#cking suppose to do. Probably 60% of the people are gonna think whatever they are watching is whatever you tell them they are watching or follow your narrative positively or negatively & for some reason HBO thinks its okay to show **** matchups & tell you its **** like its not going to drive the audience away & just overall focus on too much of the negative.

HBO needs new blood badly or mainly just Jim being gone cuz at this point with Larry gone the negative spin on everything is coming from just Jim as the lead guy which controls the overall negative of the entire focus of the show. Max is a much more glass half full guy who'll focus on the positives & unlike Jim & Larry he's a guy who LOVES boxing & can hype any fight much better than Jim or Larry every could so making him the head guy once Jim is gone would be better for the presentation of the HBO boxing product imo.

Comment

Did salido come into the ring huge on purpose, missing terms of contract he signed? Yes.
        Did he land a very high number of low blows on purpose? Yes.

This is boxing, not win at all costs while ****ting on the sport. The match was supposed to be a decorated amateur in his 2nd fight against a highly experienced vet. What we got was a disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          Did salido come into the ring huge on purpose, missing terms of contract he signed? Yes.
          Did he land a very high number of low blows on purpose? Yes.

This is boxing, not win at all costs while ****ting on the sport. The match was supposed to be a decorated amateur in his 2nd fight against a highly experienced vet. What we got was a disgrace.
          And the reason they are talking it up and making him look a villain is in reality to sell the rematch. The whole show last night practically confirmed the rematch.

Comment

They need to put some respeck on Salido's name gawd dammit. And who watches HBO with the sound on? Turn the volume down or watch a boxnation feed.

Comment

Working...
            X