Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton: I'm Mature Now, Strong and Big at Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else find it weird that Senchenko loses his belt to Paulie, but then gets the biggest fight of his career?

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      Anyone else find it weird that Senchenko loses his belt to Paulie, but then gets the biggest fight of his career?
      Look at it the other way, he's just had a big fight with a well known Western fighter, so naturally that exposure means he's more likely to land a fight with another one.

Comment

If he actually has lost 4 and a half stone, thats an incredible thing to do but I can't believe that he actualy weighed 15 stone.

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
          Don’t bother. A 90% tax rate will apply, no way Floyd would accept that! He will never, ever fight in the UK. He’s Vegas through and through.
          How would it be 90%?

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
            Don’t bother. A 90% tax rate will apply, no way Floyd would accept that! He will never, ever fight in the UK. He’s Vegas through and through.
            You clearly know nothing about tax.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
              You clearly know nothing about tax.
              If Hatton doesn't get KO'd he will win. Either by KO or even by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                Look at it the other way, he's just had a big fight with a well known Western fighter, so naturally that exposure means he's more likely to land a fight with another one.
                Right, but its still coming off a loss, and its a fight with more star power even after all these years then Paulie....maybe its just me.

Comment

Not sure why I'm thinkin this cause it wasn't even remotely mentioned in this article but I can see a rematch between mayweather and hatton in the near future assuming he wins his return debut cause I remember when hatton was claiming the reason he ultimately lost that fight was joe cortez wouldn't let him fight his fight with floyd and ithink mayweather would jump at the opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                    Right, but its still coming off a loss, and its a fight with more star power even after all these years then Paulie....maybe its just me.
                    Paulie has been active these last three years and has peaked in his career. Paulie has always been a mover, hard to hit and coming from odd angles. Hatton not. Senchenko may be coming from a loss, but it was a cut and not a KO and it wasn't three years ago. If that loss is Hatton's reason for picking Senchenko, he is making a serious mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                      Paulie has been active these last three years and has peaked in his career. Paulie has always been a mover, hard to hit and coming from odd angles. Hatton not. Senchenko may be coming from a loss, but it was a cut and not a KO and it wasn't three years ago. If that loss is Hatton's reason for picking Senchenko, he is making a serious mistake.
                      Sorry, but if Hatton is 50% of his former self he's got this in the bag. Senchenko is a tall fighter with no real inside game and there's plenty of target to hit. Hatton can just get inside under his jab and tear him apart... if he's not a complete mess.

I won't be betting on this fight because Hatton's an unknown quantity, but in no way is Senchenko's style a problem for Hatton as long as he's still got some left in the tank.
                      Last edited by samouraļ; 11-15-2012, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X