• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by piggu
    Can I be a male cheerleader?
    sure. you got nice legs?

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S
      i don't get it, everybody knows that it only takes two ladies to keep any topic going and going ...

15 is too much to ask, IMHO 5 is good enough ... you ladies are special to be involved in a boxing community like BS, i think you all should be treated special ...

only downside to this ladies lounge, we may not see much of you around ...

you sweet talker you!

well, hopefully i can convince the females to post more in my new adult lounge. that way you can see plenty of us there.

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench

you sweet talker you!

well, hopefully i can convince the females to post more in my new adult lounge. that way you can see plenty of us there.

i thought sonny. made that lounge. did u do a boo boo

Comment

Originally posted by versatile2k6
          i thought sonny. made that lounge. did u do a boo boo
          sonny's my bro and we came up with the idea together.
          he is foccicially the creator but i wanted it as much as him and i am a co-mod, so i kinda consider it my lounge too.

kinda like the whole bb & blitz thing with the fancy lounge.
          only me & sonny will never argue over the "rights" to the adult lounge. lol!

Comment

sonny's my bro and we came up with the idea together.
            he is foccicially the creator but i wanted it as much as him and i am a co-mod, so i kinda consider it my lounge too.

kinda like the whole bb & blitz thing with the fancy lounge.
            only me & sonny will never argue over the "rights" to the adult lounge. lol!

when will i be a mod

Comment

sure. you got nice legs?
              If by nice you mean hairy then yes I have nice legs.

Comment

I would like to create a "Ladies Lounge" with a password and with our own mods (me and boxclever).
                Women are certainly a minority on this forum and it would be nice to have a lounge for us to discuss "female" topics or to get primarily female perspectives on issues, since the threads in the main lounge are almost always geared toward men - which is understandable, but it's time for us to have our own area i nthe lounge. Thanks!
                Slut. Get off your back.

Comment

I'm all for the women lounges they need a place to talk privately since us men is all over everything.

Comment

Originally posted by LiLHopkins
                    I'm all for the women lounges they need a place to talk privately since us men is all over everything.
                    the few women that we did have on this forum who posted regularly have pretty much stopped posting, so really no point now.

must be all that love for the ladies, like from the poster who posted above you.

Comment

Originally posted by StaynerCoins
                      Slut. Get off your back.

Comment

Working...
                      X