Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is deontay's boxing nation channel so biased?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ESE VATO LOCO
    he's always trying to "expose the truth" at the expense of whitey. don't need to look deep to see what he's trying to do. he literally created the term decaf as a code word for "white people". you gotta open your eyes and see the full picture vato. doeontay is totally biased.
    More evidence that you have no clue as to what you're talking about. The term "decaf" isn't a code word for White people, Idiot. Donte put a video where he explains exactly what that term means. How about you spend 20 minutes to go educate yourself and prove to us that you've gone further in school than the 3rd grade...
    Last edited by Nay_Sayer; 04-05-2016, 12:03 AM.

Comment

i actually can't, that's more or less the reason i made this thread. i need some good recommendations. so far i only watch elie seckbach and sometimes i'll watch fighthype videos as long as they're from luis sandoval and not that biased black powah brotha ben thompson.
      Dwyer, Thunderdomeboxing talk, Precise Presenter are the few channels I watch. Level-headed folks imo.

Comment

20 minutes is how long his race bait videos typically are.

you're on to something here...
        20 minutes is actually 19 minutes more than your attention span. I hope you aren't to ambitious about your employment opportunities.

Lol...

Comment

he's always trying to "expose the truth" at the expense of whitey. don't need to look deep to see what he's trying to do. he literally created the term decaf as a code word for "white people". you gotta open your eyes and see the full picture vato. doeontay is totally biased.
          No he's not saying decaf, he's saying DKSAB as in "don't know sh** about boxing"

Comment

I haven't watched enough of his stuff to be sure but from what I did see he definitely sounded pretty biased.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
              He wants views. No idea if he believes his "truth" is actually the truth. Gave his channel a shot when he first started but quickly realized he was extremely biased. There arent many good boxing channels on youtube. Can you recommend any?
              Thunderdomeboxing is the only one i can really listen too

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
                Why do you have so many di.ldos in your av?
                Because this place is full of drooling ******s...

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
                  Dwyer, Thunderdomeboxing talk, Precise Presenter are the few channels I watch. Level-headed folks imo.
                  precise presenter level headed? Yea ok...

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                    No he's not saying decaf, he's saying DKSAB as in "don't know sh** about boxing"
                    i'm sorry i meant his "coincidental list" not decaf. his coincidental list is all about race.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      precise presenter level headed? Yea ok...
                      Yeah, right now dude is on a tirade pointing out hypocrisies of certain channels so muhfuccas on either side get emotional but I can careless about that.

When the topic is on an upcoming boxing match, you get an honest take.

Comment

Working...
                      X