• Show
Clear All

Joshua has a puncher's chance.

Fury would box his **** in.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Joshua has a puncher's chance.

Fury would box his **** in.
      AJ needs to come off the roids first to get gyno.

Comment

Hearn is just being his usual IRL troll self. No harm in it, it's his job to big up his fighters.

Personally i think Tyson Fury will be licking his lips at a potential Joshua unification. Easy work for big £££.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          Hearn is just being his usual IRL troll self. No harm in it, it's his job to big up his fighters.

Personally i think Tyson Fury will be licking his lips at a potential Joshua unification. Easy work for big £££.
          I'm licking my lips at the opportunity to win big at the bookies. I know the gullible British public will inflate Juice-boy's chances, especially if he destroys Martin in quick fashion. Same thing happened in the run up to the Haye Klitschko fight, and I ended up netting a cool two hundred. Wish i'd bet bigger in hindsight. I won't make the mistake this time.

Comment

Joshua is just a gazelle with an injured foot to the furious one

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Anthony is no klitch he's youngrr and stronger

Comment

Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
                You want a big stiff steroid freak as the face of boxing? What's wrong with you?

AJ has the personality of a media-trained goldfish as well.
                Yes, I would much prefer a "big stiff steroid freak" over an overweight slob who's boring as **** where it actually matters and who doesn't have a shred of genuine athletic talent in his entire deflated body.

What genuine boxing fan wants someone who only brings negativity to the sport? Did you see the feedback from the Klitschko-Fury fight? All the people booing and leaving before the final bell from his rematch with Chisora? Do you despise boxing?

Comment

Hearn is doing his job, promoting. Its why he's one of the best, he always knows exactly what to say to rile people up

On a side note, ive always liked Fury but am getting a bit sick of him always talking about sparking everyone out when his style in the ring is the exact opposite. There is zero evidence that he has the ability to knock Klitschko out

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
                    Yes, I would much prefer a "big stiff steroid freak" over an overweight slob who's boring as **** where it actually matters and who doesn't have a shred of genuine athletic talent in his entire deflated body.

What genuine boxing fan wants someone who only brings negativity to the sport? Did you see the feedback from the Klitschko-Fury fight? All the people booing and leaving before the final bell from his rematch with Chisora? Do you despise boxing?
                    What does it matter how athletic he is outside of a boxing ring? Why the fcuk should anyone care about that?

Fury brings unpredictability to the sport, as well as genuine charisma and excitement. He'll storm rings, drunk as fcuk, to call out fighters to their face, start brawls in press conferences, utter all kinds of controversial shit that'll have people up in arms. You think that bland, media-trained puppet Joshua will ever do anything like that? No, he'll talk about hard work and never giving up on your dreams and winners don't take drugs (all the while being juiced up to his eyeballs). Fcuking bleh.

Comment

Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
                      What does it matter how athletic he is outside of a boxing ring? Why the fcuk should anyone care about that?

Fury brings unpredictability to the sport, as well as genuine charisma and excitement. He'll storm rings, drunk as fcuk, to call out fighters to their face, start brawls in press conferences, utter all kinds of controversial shit that'll have people up in arms. You think that bland, media-trained puppet Joshua will ever do anything like that? No, he'll talk about hard work and never giving up on your dreams and winners don't take drugs (all the while being juiced up to his eyeballs). Fcuking bleh.
                      Yeah Fury is all entertaining out of the ring, but in the ring he is boring as ****.

And so many people talking about Joshua being on drugs without a shred of evidence

Comment

Working...
                      X