Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have done gay things and I still love Manny + think he is a living legend! lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in favour of gay rights but I'm also supportive of people like Pac having their own views. If anything, I'm more supportive of the people who get flak for their unpopular views that the mainstream douchers who try to enforce worldwide acceptance. Boxing has seen a lot of awful participants but when I watch an old fight, I'm not concerned about who does what when he gets home.

Comment

we already knew op you didnt have to tell us

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
        Manny is still a legend, always will be. Tyson raped a girl. It doesn't cancel out what he did in boxing.

Floyd whipped up on multiple women, it doesn't changed what he achieved in boxing.

Hagler slapped his wife and he still is a legend. Holyfeld beat his wife and slagged off gays. So?

Manny was a legend at the age of 26, who gives one solitary **** what the views of a bible thumping ex-Filipino street child are on issues of society?

The man's a legend.

(Fudge)Pac+Duran out! Peace

More details of your d*ck sucking activities please.

How many have you had? whats the biggest? could you deep throat it all the way? How about dat ass, how many d*cks has it taken? Have you ever had to go to the ER with a rectal tear?

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
          how many dizicks have you blown????????????
          There should be a prize for who geusses closest...like guessing how many jellybeans in the big ass jar thing. I'm guessing the amount of dicks is a similar number.

Comment

How do you page someone's name in here? The OP is from the UK also and Anorak needs to know this. Call me Cupid

Comment

What kind of dick did you suck?
              BBC? Uncircumcised? Smegma filled mushroom cap?

These are the important questions

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                There should be a prize for who geusses closest...like guessing how many jellybeans in the big ass jar thing. I'm guessing the amount of dicks is a similar number.
                holy shiet that could be a big number...someone make a poll

i am going to guess this guy isn't a true **** and he just experimented. I would guess he blew 6 schlongs

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                  holy shiet that could be a big number...someone make a poll

i am going to guess this guy isn't a true **** and he just experimented. I would guess he blew 6 schlongs
                  6 is full ****...that's more then experimenting. Unless it was just the 1 time and it was 6 in one sitting.

Comment

Nice title, Yusaf.

Comment

In this world, you can be a super athlete that shows himself giving hand outs to the needy.

But as soon as you say something bad affecting a certain demographic, you lose your shoe deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X