Collapse
No announcement yet.

What time will the fight roughly start?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually I don't know conflicting stories online. Anyone know for definite?.

Comment

I got direct tv and it says 7:45pm-10:00pm which means they are showing another fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        The Abregu fight is televised.

On a different channel then? The Hopkins/Kovalev telecast is only an hour and fifteen minutes on my TV.

Comment

Originally posted by kurt0411 View Post
          Need to set the alarm, thanks. Uk time pls
          The card starts at 10:45 PM/ET - so for UK time, 5 hours ahead - that would be 3:45 AM. However, if you're talking about the main event, in Hopkins/Kovalev, that probably won't start until about 4:30 AM at the earliest (if the co-main ends in an early KO), and 4:45 AM-5:00 AM at the latest. There's usually about 10-15 minutes of talking, and brief "background info/interviews" on the two fighters before the ring entrances.

I'd highly recommend you tune in at the start of the card, which is 3:45 AM, because the co-main event looks to be pretty interesting - pitting Sadam Ali against Abregu. Ali is not quite what I'd call a blue chip prospect, but he's a decent prospect - stepping up for the first time against a legitimately good, and dangerous fight in Abregu. Abregu already took the scalp of one undefeated prospect in his first big test - stopping highly touted blue-chip, Boricua prospect Thomas Dulorme in 7 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
            On a different channel then? The Hopkins/Kovalev telecast is only an hour and fifteen minutes on my TV.
            My guide on directv is showing the fight slot going for 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Comment

That would suck if they don't show the Abregu vs Ali fight, thats a solid fight

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
                I got direct tv and it says 7:45pm-10:00pm which means they are showing another fight.
                Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                My guide on directv is showing the fight slot going for 2 hours and 15 minutes.

Fukin Comcast

Now i gotta go find the other fight, It's probably on HBO Latino or something.

Comment

My tv listing only says 10:45-12:00 but I was expecting two fights. Also noticed on my listing it says Pac/Algieri airs an hour afterwards which is weird because they have a tv show in between the fight and the 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
                    Who's fighting on NBC?
                    Here's the card:

http://boxrec.com/show_display.php?show_id=698939

Comment

If it's starting around the same time then they are most likely showing the same fights since it's going to be live. Maybe the other cable providers ****ed up on their guides.

Comment

Working...
                      X