Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon Jones threatens to kill Cormier (what you didn't hear on sportscenter)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Jones threatens to kill Cormier (what you didn't hear on sportscenter)

Holy ****... Jonny boy really is fake as hell.. what a good christian he is.

https://mediacru.sh/9udOwRUPh0yv

wooooooow. i always knew jones was fake but damn.

he even tried to justify it saying he is "being professional", most messed up part is i actually think he really believes that. he really thinks he is a respectable human being because he only acts like a d!ck when the cameras are off, not realizing he is still just as big a d!ck just fake as hell on top of it.

man, i cant wait to see him get smashed, i dont care who does it. i always say i wish no harm on a fighter and i never have before but this dude needs to get his lights turned out asap for the sake of his soul.

cormier is a cool dude though, just keeping it real and making jones look like the fake piece of **** he is. im gonna have to watch this fight with a rubber so i dont jizz all over myself if cormier knocks him cold. no ****.
    Last edited by #1Assassin; 08-08-2014, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Well he did say he wanted to spit in his face.

Comment

Holy ****.

Daniel Cormier is so awesome. He seems like a legit cool dude who you could hang out with and drink a few beers with.

Jon Jones is just a douche. I used to like the guy but I cant support him any longer. He's a great fighter but **** that guy for real.

God I hope Cormier ****s him up.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
          Well he did say he wanted to spit in his face.
          Jones started everything up again by saying "hello ***** are you still there"..

Despite just before hand claiming he was so embarrassed by what had happened with the brawl. The kid is just a dick tbh trying to hide behind this good Christian image.. shame his pr man didn't tell him not to talk like this with live mics near

This video is being deleted of youtube and everywhere.. Jones pr team or ufc perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by San Iker jr View Post
            This video is being deleted of youtube and everywhere.. Jones pr team or ufc perhaps?
            Its an ESPN video,so I don't think Zuffa could get rid of it. I could be wrong though.

Comment

Man hahaha nice bit of build up to the fight right there!
              I'm rooting for Cormier regardless but he is making me like him.

Comment

I liked Jones when he first came up but he's quickly become one of those guys I only watch streams of in hopes he gets heel kicked in the temple

Unfortunately I don't think Cormier can do it, he trades at range too much to get past Dhalsim

Comment

I hope DC tortures this kid for 25 minutes straight. Jon Jones is the fakest b1tch ever.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                    Its an ESPN video,so I don't think Zuffa could get rid of it. I could be wrong though.
                    why would they get rid of it? if anything UFC will ask ESPN permission to use it and then post it on their youtube page.

Comment

Working...
                    X