No announcement yet.

Nonito Donaire's surgery info and post picture

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nonito Donaire's surgery info and post picture

Surgery was Friday and I only took 2 doses of the Vicodin Dr gave me. I have a high pain tolerance but I just dont get how people get addicted to this stuff. I dont like the feeling of being on it. #pillsoutthewindow
    Promote

aww what did he get a cortisone shot and put bandages over it?

Comment

Post-surgery I think

Comment

What a badass.

Only taking 2 doses of pain killers and all..

lol

Comment

Lmao this guy always comes off like a little boy who tries to act tough. "I have a high pain tolerance" lmao stfu you b1tch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
            Lmao this guy always comes off like a little boy who tries to act tough. "I have a high pain tolerance" lmao stfu you b1tch.
            He is tough. He can take hard shots and has a good chin.

PS. Most people act like idiots on the net. I am sure you have said something you regret too.

Comment

This is how dangerous it is when you go in for surgery, they had to write yes on the arm to know which arm operate on, lol.

Lucky it didnt rub off cause Nonito would have came out with a prosthetic arm on his healthy shoulder side.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
                He's a professional fighter you simpleton, there's nothing 'acted' about it.

Comment

doesn't look like a major surgery to be honest. but hope he gets better..........

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    Post-surgery I think
                    The wheelchair pic makes me laugh. Dude gets shoulder surgery and he's being pushed around in a wheelchair lolll

Comment

Working...
                    X