No announcement yet.

JMM looking huge drops sparring partner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
    i still don't like the marquez-pacquiao 4. i love both guys and don't want any of them to lose at this point. I already accepted the fact long before that marquez is and will always be pac's style's kryptonite. If pac beats him this time its not because pac is the better boxer but it will be because marquez is already old. I don't want to resolve their war, and its better to leave it at that. If marquez puts on a clinic and let his hands go more I'll feel sad for pac, and ultimately closes the Pac-mayweather wishful thinkings. If pacquiao KO's marquez, pac fans will be happy because they can finally bash the marquez fans and tell them that pac is better, and the hope for pac-may is still on. But I'll never believe that Pac can KO marquez Prime to prime and do easy work. it'll never happen. but since this is happening, may the best man win, and i'll always be a fan of both.
    They exist!!! Pinoy boxing fans exist! Somebody put this guy in a bottle full of formaldehyde and preserve him for future generations...

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro!
      I seen this same thread a couple of weeks ago. Instead of it being Marquez, it was Manny and most of the posts were about how its no big deal and why it was even being reported.

Gotta love the hypocrisy.
      Not sure why people are so amazed... He dropped a 4-1 LW lol.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He knows he needs the knockout.

War Marquez!

Comment

Marquez By Stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
            Marquez By Stoppage.
            I hope you are right.. BTW add Santa Cruz to your SIG..

Comment

People that are hating.. this is sparring they are not even really giving their best . So yes it is impressive yet again by the legend himself. Even when he's giving 50% he still lays out fools

Comment

Manny is my dude... but I'll be honest.. if this happend to Pac I wouldnt be mad at all. Marquez is a damn beast. Waited for the jab.. slip.. POW. Mmm thing of beauty

Comment

This is why i dont get involved in floyd/pac discussions till after dec 8th. Jmm npt worried about floyd or money this is for legacy and hes coming focused. Dangerous man right here!

Comment

What a gorgeous right hand...wow. I don't care who that was, that is how you time the jab from a lefty and land the straight right counter.

JMM can sleep with my sister if he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      What a gorgeous right hand...wow. I don't care who that was, that is how you time the jab from a lefty and land the straight right counter.

JMM can sleep with my sister if he wants.
                      ahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X