No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Trains in Private, Roach is Very Happy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
    Why is he still sparring the Russian? A face-first banger does not prepare you for the technical brilliance of Marquez.

you don't need every sparring partner to mimic your opponent. a counterpuncher or two should suffice. pacquaio needs to condition his body and get his timing down most importantly when he's sparring. he needs to be "sharp."

provodnikov (if that's the russian you are talking about,) is a punching bag. he's going to give plenty of opportunities for manny to land clean punches. he'll also put some leather on manny and help him get conditioned for a 12 round fight.

Comment

Yeah lets hope he trains to defend against the Marquez
      "foot-stomp-punch"-his cheat specialty

Comment

“Fighter of the Decade” blah blah blah...

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
          “Fighter of the Decade” blah blah blah...

i do not read this guy's BS.

it's a joke that he's even writing for bscene.

i read the headlines and talk sh#t about it

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
            The cycle begins... He looks great now come fight night and he looks not that great it will be cramps or that he was distracted etc......

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            Umm name me one team where the trainer or the fighter tells the truth and say camp is not going good at all?? Isn't this what every team is suppose to say? That trainer is going great and he's looking better than ever?? Some of the hate in here is strong. Why even waste ur time to type something if its just gonna be a hate post? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              i do not read this guy's BS.

it's a joke that he's even writing for bscene.

i read the headlines and talk sh#t about it
              I got to admit that the dude knows his boxing, I've been hearing this dudes voice since I was 12 year old and I'm an old dude by this forum's standard. What I can't stand is his boot licking ways.

Comment

Manny's 2 weeks in Gen. San. City is the 2 weeks he needed to JUICE up!!! Let's go Pacmeow! Momma said knock him out. LMAOdotcom...

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  Umm name me one team where the trainer or the fighter tells the truth and say camp is not going good at all?? Isn't this what every team is suppose to say? That trainer is going great and he's looking better than ever?? Some of the hate in here is strong. Why even waste ur time to type something if its just gonna be a hate post? lol.
                  Exactly...hate to draw Mayweather comparisons as it inevitably happens with these type of threads, but in different 24/7's, don't we find out about Mayweather beating up his sparring partners bloody, only to see just the opposite happen come fight night?

Same thing, basically, the fight output doesn't live up to the training output. Nothing new, but no need to hate on it. The pacquiao team is very aware of what is likely to happen should things come down to the decision. They can't act surprised if they allow it to go to decision and don't get the nod. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Convicted_Felon View Post
                    Manny's 2 weeks in Gen. San. City is the 2 weeks he needed to JUICE up!!! Let's go Pacmeow! Momma said knock him out. LMAOdotcom...
                    Have you ever wonder why you have a red rep?

Comment

Originally posted by Convicted_Felon View Post
                      What is this?

Comment

Working...
                      X