Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happends to khans career if he loses again to peterson??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's still popular... so he'll get built up again and if Paulie wins a belt... they'll probably set him up for a rematch against Paulie to win a strap.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      Since people asked the same thing about juanma losing to salido again...well what happends to khans career if he loses to peterson again? or what if he gets KO'd this time?

He will get downgraded to ESPN Friday nights......LMAO

Comment

I think there would probably be a trilogy. Let's face it, Khan isn't getting stopped and if he loses it will be in a close and exciting fight. Unless Mayweather steals Peterson, we'd possibly see a third fight between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          He's still popular... so he'll get built up again and if Paulie wins a belt... they'll probably set him up for a rematch against Paulie to win a strap.
          Oh god I hope not...

Comment

Not gonna happen unless Lamont gets another gift decision. Khan would probably fight Kell Brook

Comment

He will try to move up and do something at 147 get KO'd then retire.

Comment

Khan beats Ortiz, he's faster has a better jab and all he has to do is use jab and Ortiz will be discouraged. If you saw the Peterson fight with Ortiz you'd see how he reacts to getting hit. He didn't like it from maidana or Petersom twofighters with differing power. Ortiz is one of the most mentally weak fighters and individuals in boxing right now. Ortiz is huge though and he'd orob have to fight in close to beat khan but that's not his A game.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  Khan beats Ortiz, he's faster has a better jab and all he has to do is use jab and Ortiz will be discouraged. If you saw the Peterson fight with Ortiz you'd see how he reacts to getting hit. He didn't like it from maidana or Petersom twofighters with differing power. Ortiz is one of the most mentally weak fighters and individuals in boxing right now. Ortiz is huge though and he'd orob have to fight in close to beat khan but that's not his A game.
                  If Khan loses again to Peterson, he will take a huge step back from being considered in the elite money of boxing and fighter, make no mistake about it. He would have to have a moment like Ortiz did against Berto to redeem himself against a big name at 147 IMO.

Also, he doesn't beat Khan, it's a bad match up for him because we see he can't fight on the inside. Ortiz is relentless and very strong at 147 and it will take an impressive boxing display to keep Ortiz off of him for 12 rounds.

I see Ortiz KO'ing him in the later rounds because he pushes forward so much and is much more physically stronger than Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    If Khan loses again to Peterson, he will take a huge step back from being considered in the elite money of boxing and fighter, make no mistake about it. He would have to have a moment like Ortiz did against Berto to redeem himself against a big name at 147 IMO.

Also, he doesn't beat Khan, it's a bad match up for him because we see he can't fight on the inside. Ortiz is relentless and very strong at 147 and it will take an impressive boxing display to keep Ortiz off of him for 12 rounds.

I see Ortiz KO'ing him in the later rounds because he pushes forward so much and is much more physically stronger than Khan.
                    What examples do we have of Ortiz relentless aggression at 147lb???Is it his fight with the motion less Berto(who is not that good and is yet to beat a top 5 fighter at WW)or him being KO'd by Floyd???

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      IMO ppl have already realized how limited as a fighter he is. As long as ppl expect him to be a good fighter among a bunch of other good fighters then they won't be disappointed. But he's never gonna be as great as ppl really thought before.
                      I agree. I doubt he will ever has what it takes to be the future P4P king a lot of people were hyping him up to be. Can still be really good, but I won't consider him on that level.

Comment

Working...
                      X