Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hitler was a evil baboon that had a bad idea.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
    british, p4p welsh, scottish and irish troops killed more germans than the english. they also had fewer deaths too.
    Chamberlain and Churchill were English, when they decided that it was time for the British army to be put on the altar, that's when the rest of the cannon fodder was called upon.

And I’m not saying you’re lying, but please share some figures on how you came up with that +/- kill ratio. Because I’ve always just lumped the Allies under a single tombstone, for every German soldier that died, 7 Allied soldiers died in the exchange, props to the Axis.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
      Yeah Hitler actually f'd it up when he invaded Russia.

That was pretty much a hail mary. Best thing he could have done was have the japanese army help with the invasion through China, but by that time the japanese had already made a trety with the USSR.

Otherwise Hitler should have focused on dealing with the british before fighting any other power. US was a threat, but theres no way they could have done much damage to a more powerful country so far away, specially when their first enemy where the japanese.

The japs where also dumb, for thinking they could hold on to so many countries at the same time. Their firepower spread out throughout Asia and Oceania, and they ended paying for that.

Italy was never that good, they should have been content with holding on to the mediterranean and helping Germany cover the western front of Europe.

Instead they invade Ethiopia and spread their army too. Im telling you they are brilliant, but just like sport athletes, once they are too good they become overconfident and open up the door for a rally.
      hitler ****ed up a lot of times. read the book "HITLER SLEPT LATE".

it's a very interesting book. details a lot of the mistakes hitler made. hitler was NOT a military leader afterall (though he acted like one after taking over the nazi party)

japs thought by destroying the u.s. pacific fleet , they could get the u.s. to bargain.

what japs wanted/needed the most was malaya because of their oil needs.

problem is they underestimated the americans will to fight.

and most importantly they underestimated america's industrial production.

the americans built 100's of aircraft carriers and 1,000 of warships in a very short amount of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotteskrieger View Post
        Chamberlain and Churchill were English, when they decided that it was time for the British army to be put on the altar, that's when the rest of the cannon fodder was called upon.

And I’m not saying you’re lying, but please share some figures on how you came up with that +/- kill ratio. Because I’ve always just lumped the Allies under a single tombstone, for every German soldier that died, 7 Allied soldiers died in the exchange, props to the Axis.
        can you recommend me some proper reading materials on the Reich my friend????

Comment

Working...
        X