No announcement yet.

Why I'm picking Adamek

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fitefanSHO View Post
    Of course not but I wish they would and I think they should.

lol, I thought you asked if I think they would.
    IMO, allowing two brothers to fight is a recipe for disaster. If they made this a PPV event and the two of them just engaged in a lukewarm sparring session, boxing may not recover. Same if one of them gets KO'd early by a dubious "KO punch". Also to me licensing brothers to fight each other is immoral.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
      I'm all for people picking Adamek if it pisses off CrackerRead, Medved, and Wlad Ownz

Poet

they probably had an sit down to discuss who is more caucasian

adamek is cut from the warrior cloth

i think his face will get messy if he has the legs to take the risks late

vitali's going to have no problem taking up space in the center of the ring
      i seriously doubt he'll get backed up.

i think adamek will try and use his legs early and win rounds
      and when it doesn't work, he will take chances and make for a decent fight down the stretch that he will lose and probably get busted up in

easy UD for klitshcko
      Last edited by New England; 09-06-2011, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
        IMO, allowing two brothers to fight is a recipe for disaster. If they made this a PPV event and the two of them just engaged in a lukewarm sparring session, boxing may not recover. Same if one of them gets KO'd early by a dubious "KO punch". Also to me licensing brothers to fight each other is immoral.
        If they both were not claiming to be the heavyweight champion of the boxing world, I would agree but in today's heavyweight boxing situation I don't care a bit about them being brothers. Boxing needs an UNDISPUTED Heavyweight Champion, not a title deliberately split by a pair of fighters who won't friggin fight.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          they probably had an sit down to discuss who is more caucasian
          Yeah, they'll probably decide Adamek has a brother somewhere in his family tree just to make themselves feel better :chuckle9:

Poet

Comment

Got alot of respect for you Scott.

But you were wayyyyy off

There was just no way that Adamek was EVER going to beat Vitali Klitschko.

Comment

As I watched Adamek plod, I kept thinking about what a Tyson would be trying to do, or a Marciano, somebody will the balls to get inside and unleash fast punches. Still, Vitali seems unbeatable right now, I give him credit, he is VERY good and may end up on my Top 10 Heavyweights list someday when it's all said and done.

Comment

Adamek was every bit as crap as expected

Klitchko was his usual awkward, controlled and effective self.

Nobody id beating these guys anytime soon.

Sidenote

I wonder what his dream for a years time is? Brother vs Brother?

Comment

Originally posted by fitefanSHO View Post
                  As I watched Adamek plod, I kept thinking about what a Tyson would be trying to do, or a Marciano, somebody will the balls to get inside and unleash fast punches. Still, Vitali seems unbeatable right now, I give him credit, he is VERY good and may end up on my Top 10 Heavyweights list someday when it's all said and done.
                  vitali is a bada$$

i like him more and would rank him higher than wlad

but i agree that a better fighter like tyson or joe louis would have what it takes

maybe frazier

IMO not marciano though

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                    Adamek was every bit as crap as expected

Klitchko was his usual awkward, controlled and effective self.

Nobody id beating these guys anytime soon.

Sidenote

I wonder what his dream for a years time is? Brother vs Brother?
                    yes please

Comment

Originally posted by ghns1133 View Post
                      yes please
                      What u think the chances are? What else boxing related can he do???

Who would u pick to win anyway?

Comment

Working...
                      X