Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao admits: "I was BADLY hurt in the stomach, felt so weak, but recovered" (6th)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by check hook View Post
    If he fights Floyd he can be sure he is going to take some more of those. He shouldn't reveal moments like that. Floyd will left hook to the liver and str8 right to the body that he loves to do against SP's.
    Mayweahter doesn't have the power to make an impact to the body

Comment

I forget what round it was but there was a moment Pac's shoulders got caught in that black strap they have on the ropes and Marg unleashed on him. I was like, fuuuuuuuu-

Comment

If he fights Floyd he can be sure he is going to take some more of those. He shouldn't reveal moments like that. Floyd will left hook to the liver and str8 right to the body that he loves to do against SP's.
        Margarito is a much harder body puncher then PBF , I'm pretty sure as well that PBF will eat a lot of shots if he constantly goes to the body.

Comment

floyd can be sure he's gonna take punches as well oh wait floyd can't be hit. even if floyd was hit by a lucky punch he has an iron chin.

Comment

Margarito got hurt with a body shot early in the fight you could see his knees going.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
              mayweather's power comes from ketchup packets which he squirts on his sparring partners and pretends it's blood.

Comment

margo also got hurt by a body shot from pac in the 4th round.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                  Margarito is a much harder body puncher then PBF , I'm pretty sure as well that PBF will eat a lot of shots if he constantly goes to the body.
                  Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  floyd can be sure he's gonna take punches as well oh wait floyd can't be hit. even if floyd was hit by a lucky punch he has an iron chin.

The thing is this....he is very consistent about going to the body....and against a SP he can effectively land the str8 right to the body=more power than the left jab he throws into the pit of the stomach against ortho fighters. Also the left hook to the liver is there because of the stance. I agree that he will likely eat some right hooks doing this.

He will have more power than Tony simply because he will land cleaner and shorter shots (won't be seen).

If this fight ever happens i think we may see a very sustained body attack from Mayweather.

Comment

pac is very humble, giving props to marg...

Comment

i disagree with that. I think he does.

Comment

Working...
                      X