• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
    how is it an excuse when he wont the fight

Got the (W)

Get that poop outta here! son
    Excuse for getting his assed whooped for five rounds then getting a lucky sub, pfftt, he got the W, the least he could do is admit he was manhandled and he was in perfect condition coming in

Comment

Originally posted by Stalaggh View Post
      Excuse for getting his assed whooped for five rounds then getting a lucky sub, pfftt, he got the W, the least he could do is admit he was manhandled and he was in perfect condition coming in
      in the end who quit?

Who tapped out?

Who cried UNCLE??????? LMFAO

Comment

lol i know man. silva showed he IS the man. If Sonnen was the better fighter he woulda finished him off. End of the day ..... Sonnen doesnt have what it takes to finish off a champ. So he lost.
        Don't get it twisted, Sonnen was dominating, but he did get caught and tapped...

Comment

Lucky sub is a ******ed statement, even more ******ed than a "lucky punch"...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            Lucky sub is a ******ed statement, even more ******ed than a "lucky punch"...
            You know what I mean, he caught him while in desperation, he knew he had to pull something like that off to win. I say lucky, Sonnen was getting out of the triangle, he left his arm and Silva yanked it and "made" an improv armbar to make him tap

Comment

You know what I mean, he caught him while in desperation, he knew he had to pull something like that off to win. I say lucky, Sonnen was getting out of the triangle, he left his arm and Silva yanked it and "made" an improv armbar to make him tap
              It was a still a triangle, grabbing the arm is what locks in the pressure around the neck.

Comment

yea man a healthy silva is almost unbeateable. im never watching a wrestler again in the octagon. they make the fight so fkn boring
                Agree that fight with Fitch was ****ing horrible. Just grappling for 3 rounds.

But the main event was CLASSIC...

Comment

Originally posted by X89 View Post
                  Agree that fight with Fitch was ****ing horrible. Just grappling for 3 rounds.

But the main event was CLASSIC...
                  yea man im glad i woke up. i was getting so sleepy lol

Comment

Actually Sonne just said he believes Anderson was injured because he expected much more opposition from him

Comment

I say lucky, Sonnen was getting out of the triangle, he left his arm and Silva yanked it and "made" an improv armbar to make him tap
                      Or maybe you really don't know anything about grappling. Left his arm? where do you think he could have put his arm? inside silva stomach? Maybe if Silva had a vagina he could have hided it there but that arm is one that is TRAPPED.

Sonnen was using a textbook triangle escape and one thing you can do to prevent someone from escaping in that situation is grab the leg and or turn it into an triangle-armbar..

there isn't anything luck about that, there's knowledge and execution.

You learn that escape and that counter in your first month training BJJ.

this^^ fight just happened last week...

the guy steps over to escape and you grab his leg and turn it into a triangle-armbar
                      Last edited by PopoFreitas; 08-08-2010, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X