Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you spend time with your ex from a serious relationship?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you spend time with your ex from a serious relationship?

After you guys broke up? If so was it bad? GT-R please stay out this thread...this is a tears free thread. What's the general consensus on this. Fake wannabe players stay out of this thread with your BS generic lines to.

to be honest ive never seen my ex since we split. talked over the phone twice and internet but not for over a year now.

i like to leave my past in the past. how can you go forward while looking through the back window? jus put your hands on the wheel and look through the front windsheild

Comment

No I haven't, she once contacted me a year after I was into my relationship I have now but I had to tell her to piss off.

Since its just us in here..... I admit I secretly wished I could have figured out a way to have banged both of them though.

Comment

she wants to meet up with me. The first time I was with another girl and didnt want her to know i was ****ing another girl so soon after our breakup but this time theres noone around. i agreed to seeing her. although it could be a bad decision.

Comment

No, never have.

I burn letters and throw away gifts I get from ex-girlfriends.

I need closure and it's really hard to be friends with an ex.

It goes the other way too, as I hate dating girls who still keep in contact with their ex-boyfriends.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
            No, never have.

I burn letters and throw away gifts I get from ex-girlfriends.

I need closure and it's really hard to be friends with an ex.

It goes the other way too, as I hate dating girls who still keep in contact with their ex-boyfriends.
            thats what i asked my ex. i asked if she still talked to her ex's ..... she said she hated all of em so i didnt care.

but now im an ex LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Dro View Post
              she wants to meet up with me. The first time I was with another girl and didnt want her to know i was ****ing another girl so soon after our breakup but this time theres noone around. i agreed to seeing her. although it could be a bad decision.
              I did the same thing and it ended up being a bad move, but who knows your experience may vary.

Comment

if ur nor attach at the moment, and u really wanna meet her. then go. who knows what would happen next.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                  thats what i asked my ex. i asked if she still talked to her ex's ..... she said she hated all of em so i didnt care.

but now im an ex LMFAO
                  so your hand talks?

Comment

so your hand talks?
                    your girlfriend does....shes not the greatest but she'll do

Comment

Working...
                    X