Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Verdejo Dropped By WBC, Failed To Register For Drug Program

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Every poster on NSB knows about the WBCs mandatory anti-doping program yet a professional boxing manager does not.

Time to get a new manager.
    this is exactlY what I came back in here to say.

These fools have no pride in their work and take it for granted, verdejo needs to fire them cause their is absolutely no way a random person who only gets information 4th and 5th party down the line should know about the deadline and not his damn handlers.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
      He probably needs to wait until his system clears all the crap he's got inside him...
      THIS.

**** off Verdejo, you are a rat.

Comment

There should be zero excuses from his team/handlers, the WBC has been pretty vocal about this issue so there's no way in my mind that he shouldn't have registered on time.

Comment

i like this move by wbc,not that they dropped him,wbc had already been talking about this,but that they are testing all champs and top 15 fighters,,everyone should be doing this

Comment

Ducking Flanagan. WAHAHA.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Every poster on NSB knows about the WBCs mandatory anti-doping program yet a professional boxing manager does not.

Time to get a new manager.
              lol.......exactly

Comment

Working...
              X