Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody else have an odd attraction to S.E. Cupp?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bringer is obsessed with some "oohhhh sexy lady!! woof woof woof woof woof!!!!"

Comment

I'm tellin' 'ya Kadyo, I'd make this broad my wife in a heartbeat.

It doesn't even matter that she's a mentally vacuous, blatantly disingenuous, and exceedingly naive philistine - I've sacrificed my own personal dignity to go to bed with plenty of them before. But this chick is on another level entirely.

I think her political and cultural stupidity may actually make her more attractive to me. It'd be like ****ing a comatose person. A really, really, really, ridiculously hot one.

Comment

Wish she'd stop pretending to be an atheist already.

Comment

Well said threadstarter.

Comment

Smokin' hot b*tch. Nothing odd about being attracted to her.

Her politics are not in the least bit important.

Comment

Red Eye was seriously the funniest political show on TV, they used to post virtually all the highlight segments on youtube a few years back (no clue how it is these days). She was a regular on it but not a real standout, don't really find her that physically attractive either for whatever reason. She pulls a J.K. Rowling with her professional name as a writer, making it appear she's male to get around any potential publishing bias.

Comment

She's Meghan McCain without the bleach job. Mind numbingly stupid, but get pays to spew an opinion anyway. I'd hit it. But she's pretty far down the list, even among political pundits. Even on Red Eye, I preferred Jedediah Bila (physically and intellectually.)

Miburo I always thought Cupp's use of initials was more of a play on "C-cup," but you might be right.

Comment

She's older but I think she's hot, Martha McCallum

Andrea Tantaros

Julie Banderas

Comment

Working...
                  X