Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long will Kid Chocolate stay at 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long will Kid Chocolate stay at 160?

Dude was 164 this morning, might be having trouble making weight in the future.
    Thoughts?
    And if he leaves, do you think JCC Jr. or Canelo... or even Cotto will get a shot at the belt?

He'll be fine. It happens.

Comment

this dude is annoying as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
        true it happens, once we can let it slide twice we start to question. Bottom line he made it.

I like quillin but love to see the N'dou rematch.

Comment

I mean, he was only a pound and a half off at the weigh in, but was 164 the morning of and I think his plan was to try and run if it weren't for all the fighter meetings.

We'll see for his next fight.
          Do you know what his weight at the checkpoints were?

Comment

i think he forgot to take into account he has all his teeth now...added weight.

for serious, i don't think it's a big deal. he seems to have it under control. we'll see next fight. this kid has a bright upside @160. he'll be there a few more years, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
              this dude is annoying as hell.
              Why? I think he's one of the more likeable characters in boxing. He's charismatic, funny, speaks well.

Comment

Why? I think he's one of the more likeable characters in boxing. He's charismatic, funny, speaks well.
                when i liked him was in one of those short documentary when he said someone threw a mattress away and he went to scoup it up, real motherfucker who started from the bottom been there, where others trash is your treasure.

Comment

Working...
                X