Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reeses cup will shock the world.

Comment

Originally posted by luke1979 View Post
      Gavin is getting stopped inside 4 rounds. The weird thing is though he will say things like I was careless and got caught with a good shot early and never recovered but in a rematch I'd have his number blah blah.
      This fight has no credibility, Broner isn't wasting his time with it, he's getting paid but boxing fans are as per usual being ripped off.
      If aliens looked down upon earth and its boxing rankings they would be perplexed. Although if aliens really looked upon earth they would probably have more important things to discuss.
      Hate the sanctioning bodies, hate the promoters, love boxing forever. It's always been about only two people. The fans are just being easily used as fodder to be milked of cash.
      The big problem being the whole "it's **** but its all we've got" attitude that allows boxing to be the joke that it is which only really serves to line the pockets of those who have never stepped in a ring.
      All the idiot fans of so called big name boxers do is keep, not help, but keep the status quo.
      Go Pacman, go Mayweather, go **** yourself.
      lol someone woke up pissed off today

Comment

"the fight comes first, money is second to me" if more fighters had that view....

Comment

Does Rees have any legit power? If so, Broner's not the hardest guy to hit. That would be his chance, if any legit one.

Comment

I've got a feeling it's just going to be a brtual beatdown for Rees.

Genuinely can't see it going any other way. It shouldn't go less than 5 I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Does Rees have any legit power? If so, Broner's not the hardest guy to hit. That would be his chance, if any legit one.
              18 KO's in 39 fights. But hey any given saturday right?

Comment

Even though I don't like Broner much, I will put points on him to beat this bum.
                10:1 Any takers?

Comment

I'm hype a out this fight! Especially because I'm going! Broner whoops this guy. I'm really excited about Bika's fight as well. You guys can count on your boy bulldog to be on the tri state boxing scene

Comment

I give this guy no chance even on ROIDS.... but nice to here his stroy..I would be upset wit boxing if this guy winss, tbh

Comment

Let's ave it Rees. Take this disrespectful ****er to the cleaners.

Rees KO4

Comment

Working...
                      X