No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Has No Desire To Go To 147 Just Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
    Why is it funny? 18 months ago he was unified champion and Bradley had just ducked him. More or less nothing else to do at 140 so the logical step would be the money fight.
    its funny because he changes his tune faster than a hooker playing the flute with her f@nny!

bradly didnt duck him you t!t ...he passed on a decent pay day to get in line for a megabucks payday. you havent got a clue what was going on in the background. more than likely he was already talking to Arum about Pacquiao . why do you think he was so intent on getting shut of Shaw. Peterson gave Khan nightmares on the inside, Bradley made schooled Peterson.

Do the math sweetcakes!

Comment

Tim Bradley, Floyd jr, Alexander

All ducking Khan. Khan best p4p in the sport & has more heart than any of those chumps I mentioned above. Enough said for now.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        Geez, what a great idea......take that stellar chin of his up to Welterweight. Makes about as much sense as drinking battery acid.
        he is so dumb and keen to prove his b@lls that he would not only drink it but he would put an olive and a little umbrella in the glass first.

its that makhdoom girl i feel most sorry for...not only is she betrothed to a total idiot but he cant keep his pork sword in its sheath at the best of times it seems.

i give that marriage 2 years tops. a bit like his shelf life as a self proclaimed 'superstar' of boxing.

move along..nothing to see here...far more interesting things going on at 140 and 147.

----------------------this next bit is for TensionKiller ...if his mum is letting him use the computer tonight -------------------

oh and I had absolutely nothing to do with the families of the kids shot at Sandy Hook School, CT but I was genuinely distraught about the incident.
        Can I get a Sun or Daily Star reporter to come interview me?

oh no wait...i dont got Richard Schaefers loins between my buttocks and i actually have a chin made of something other than porcelain!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          A joke that didnt relate to anything. Your proper funny you...

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
            comic genius.

Comment

good go up after 2-3 more fights at 140 if he's successful in those matches

Comment

I declare Jihad!!!

Comment

Before his last fight, we didn't know anything about him. After his last win against a nobody from lightweight, now we are listening every crap he does in his life. Can the media get that he is a hypejob? He's a half boxer; great offensive skills, exactly the opposite defensively, and his chin doesn't do any favors to him. He's just a good boxer with speed. How many I've seen like that and they just disappear within one or two more losses...

Comment

And when I said that we didn't know anything about him, I was talking about what he was doing those days after his losses.

Comment

Originally posted by suavecito80 View Post
                      since when is "ducking" waiting for a way bigger and better fight? Gtfo with that nonsense.
                      everything is a duck around here man

Comment

Working...
                      X