No announcement yet.

What happen to pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
    Not sure i care,his ship has sailed it's course.
    Hmm last I heard he pulled 1 mil again a no namer without stacking the undercards.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      bump what happen to him he was relevant only about 1.5 month ago
      he's enjoying his time off with his wife and kids AS he should... what happen to ployd?? he's been awfully quiet, he was woofing very loud a few months ago.. who is he fighting next? bubba? another case? LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
        he's enjoying his time off with his wife and kids AS he should... what happen to ployd?? he's been awfully quiet, he was woofing very loud a few months ago.. who is he fighting next? bubba? another case? LOL!
        I hope "Miss Jackson" takes some self defense classes, she's next!! Right after Floyd finds out her and 50 been shagging.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
          Hmm last I heard he pulled 1 mil again a no namer without stacking the undercards.
          Oh cool i was still waiting for the official numbers but they out now

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
            Am sorry Manny got exposed.
            Exposed for beating Bradley up, even at Manny's heaviest and slowest physical state...

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
              Show me the source for that 1 million and oh he lost and has looked like **** WITH A LIGHTWEIGHT AND A JWW

Comment

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                Exposed for beating Bradley up, even at Manny's heaviest and slowest physical state...

BEAT UP??

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
                  Show me the source for that 1 million and oh he lost and has looked like **** WITH A LIGHTWEIGHT AND A JWW
                  He lost only according to the old senile judges, but 99% of people know the real outcome. There was an article posted on here stating it did between 900k - 1 mil and the numbers were still piling up.

And Marquez lost, that's why he keeps chasing Pac like a lost little puppy. He's a Manny's personal Stan.

Comment

Realistically the only option Manny has would be another go at Marquez, but at 147 with the hopes that Marquez shows up much older this time, and even then Pac would be risking another schooling even at that weight.

Pac will be looking for Marquez at 147. I don't see Manny have a better chance in winning with anyone else, but with Marquez.
                    Last edited by littlemac; 07-14-2012, 05:32 PM.

Comment

lol, if anything, Bradley was the one who got exposed. He was supposed to give Pacquiao real trouble and get in his grill. "Pacquiao's not a good inside fighter", etc. GTFO.

Comment

Working...
                      X