Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny is great, an ATG, but people hes fought all been....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
    you're ******ed

true story
    fan boys

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
      Dominated or schooled by real fighters

Raheem DOMINATED Morales
      Khan DOMINATED Barrera
      Chris John SCHOOLED JMM
      Mosely DOMINATED Margarito
      Mayweather Jr DOMINATED JMM
      Luis Collazo SCHOOLED Hatton
      Margarito used PLASTER OF PARIS y he still fought him?
      Ur a disgrace to my race making the same excuses Mexis do...ur officially band from being Puerto Rican
      Last edited by Deeznuts; 11-20-2010, 07:06 PM.

Comment

gotdamn this shyt will never end.....

Comment

are you seriously using Khan-Barrera in this comparison?

makes your thread totally irrelavent

Comment

manny has beaten

barrera-2 time
            morales-2 times
            cotto
            hatton
            margarito
            jmm

that alone makes him an atg

dude has payed his dues and earned my respect..stop the meaningless hate

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
              dude, minus mosely margarito, none of those were dominant wins or beatings....

raheem outpointed morales by sticking and moving and really avoiding any kind of exchanges in the fight, it was a track and field type performance, i know, i saw it live............. surprising as it was to see morales lose, raheem was on his bicycle the whole fight.

khan was getting in his shots as much as he was taking, and the fight was stopped due to cuts............ from what i saw and remember, barerra was doing quite well for being the older, war torn fighter, who had already been in wars with morales 3xs, many other wars, and already had his ass handed to him by pacquiao prior to khan fighting him.... epic fail on your part dude.

chris john got a massive gift over JMM, which JMM's management at the time was full blown ******ed to even take that fight under those conditions, all the while he and his team had turned down a pacquiao rematch right before the john fight, STOOOOOOPPPPPIIIDDDDDDDDD on marquez part, but if you watch that fight marquez GOT ROBBED!!!! also, he had already fought pacquiao before the john fight..

JMM vs mayweather was a joke at best, JMM was fully at a disadvantage, through and through, from height, weight, reach, skills, etc......... and not to mention, JMM had already fought pacquiao twice prior to fighting mayweather, another epic fail dude on your part.

and collazo had a tough and close fight against hatton and it was collazo who went down in that fight, who was also the bigger fighter, and lost because of points, it was far from a split decision let alone a dominant performance.... another fail......

bottom line is, pacquiao fought almost all these guys you point out before they fought each other, so you might as well and go take a piss.
              So none of them count.....I see....I'm scared of fan boys now. The Truth hurts. I think Collazo Dominated Hatton also, he carried Hatton, and before you guys call me names, if you watch Collazo fights he switches it up, its evident that the first 6 rounds he boxed beautifully, than turned it up and brawled with Hatton, basicly he does that a lot to showcase his skills. He has been in two fIght of the Years for nuthing?

And I wasn't born yesterday, Raheem wasnt on his bike he Dominated Morales from post to post.

So, your saying, Barrera wasnt dominated either.

How about Pacman just fight a black fighter and get this over with? He, Pacman DOMINATED like his last 6 fights in a row, he needs to step it up, and the public wants to see him in a fight, well, anybody on the left would do LOL

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
                Dominated or schooled by real fighters

Raheem DOMINATED Morales
                Khan DOMINATED Barrera
                Chris John SCHOOLED JMM
                Mosely DOMINATED Margarito
                Mayweather Jr DOMINATED JMM
                Luis Collazo SCHOOLED Hatton
                Margarito used PLASTER OF PARIS y he still fought him?
                You clearly have never watched this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  You clearly have never watched this fight
                  im starting to wonder if he watches boxing period

or just gets all of his opinions from other peoples posts

Comment

irish gonna destroy army.

Comment

manny has gone from 106-150..how can you discredit that??im a boxing fan and m thankful im alive in the manny/floyd era..both are atg's and HAVE to fight each other or ill be cheated

Comment

Working...
                      X