Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's Racist Rant about Pacquiao Caught On Tape (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd was trying a bit too hard there

BTW sushi is a Japanese dish.
    Last edited by SonnyboyReturns; 09-03-2010, 06:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      damn.. i can understand floyds frustration when hes trying to make the fight and all pacquiao is trying to do is score points with the media pretending to make the fight but in reality ducking floyd just like any other serious challenge for i dont even know how many years now.

but still, racism is just wrong. hes not just insulting pacquiao hes insulting millions of ppl, some who might be fans of his. its 2010, ppl shouldnt be making statements like that anymore. its really a disgrace to the human race as a whole that we cant get along just bcuz we look slightly diffrent or have diffrent cultures. for floyd to say **** like this considering that hes a rolemodel for alot of ppl makes it even more ignorant, i lost alot of respect for him watching that.
      i can't believe that you could be right and at the same time soo wrong all in 1 post.

figure out which 1 is which.

Comment

• Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
        i busted out laughing when he said this ****
        then u got a **** sense of humour

Comment

• Floyd stans like Boxingenius, Larryx, and others from the Floyd legion are quick to call someone racist but support a guy like this. SMH!!!

Comment

• The most interesting part about that whole video for me is seeing how back in 2010 Floyd knew Manny was making 6 million a fight.

Comment

• People to need learn the diffrence between stereotypes and racism

Comment

• Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
                The most interesting part about that whole video for me is seeing how back in 2010 Floyd knew Manny was making 6 million a fight.
                I'll probably never understand how much Paqman makes has anything to do with Floyd's reluctance to fight the boxing superstar. Is Floyd interested in challenging himself and prove he's really the best fighter or not? Does he really have to earn $200 million to prove he can beat Paqman?

If he is not interested then it just means he's scared of Paqman. It's simple as that. I don't know why you guys keep making it complicated.

Comment

• some sushi rolls do sound good right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
                    some sushi rolls do sound good right now
                    I just owned you. Quit ducking me.

Comment

• Why does money matter? LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X