No announcement yet.

Klitschko Fanboy Propaganda

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klitschko Fanboy Propaganda

I love how Tunney and company conclusively know without a shadow of a doubt that Haye is 'faking'. They are easily the worst nuthugger group on this forum in terms of fighter-worship and spin-doctoring information. The fact of the matter is that we don't know squat about Haye's injury, save that he claims to have injured his back. I don't mean any disrespect to the Klitschko fans out there, just the nuthuggers.

I would have posted this in another topic but I can't respond to any of Tunney's topics because he put me on ignore after being widely trounced in a thread the other day by myself and a few others. At no point was I abusive or off issue - I just contributed to destroying his feeble arguments. Ignore lists and Red K are for bitches who can't debate.

Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post
    I love how Tunney and company conclusively know without a shadow of a doubt that Haye is 'faking'. They are easily the worst nuthugger group on this forum in terms of fighter-worship and spin-doctoring information. The fact of the matter is that we don't know squat about Haye's injury, save that he claims to have injured his back. I don't mean any disrespect to the Klitschko fans out there, just the nuthuggers.

I would have posted this in another topic but I can't respond to any of Tunney's topics because he put me on ignore after being widely trounced in a thread the other day by myself and a few others. At no point was I abusive or off issue - I just contributed to destroying his feeble arguments. Ignore lists and Red K are for bitches who can't debate.
    totally agree

Comment

There will always be fans of one fighter that feel biased towards that fighter. The thing is that in this situation you are not only dealing with an injury that is yet to be disclosed, but has been changed from hand to back. Not to mention you are dealing with the possible cancellation of a fight that a lot of people, not just Wlad fans, were really looking forward to.

It's kind of like Santa talking about how he is gonna give you the best Christmas present ever and then saying that he hurt his hand and might not be able to make it this year. Oh wait he meants his back, regardless, he might not be able to make it this year.

Comment

Originally posted by KittenFlaps View Post
        There will always be fans of one fighter that feel biased towards that fighter. The thing is that in this situation you are not only dealing with an injury that is yet to be disclosed, but has been changed from hand to back. Not to mention you are dealing with the possible cancellation of a fight that a lot of people, not just Wlad fans, were really looking forward to.

It's kind of like Santa talking about how he is gonna give you the best Christmas present ever and then saying that he hurt his hand and might not be able to make it this year. Oh wait he meants his back, regardless, he might not be able to make it this year.
        I'm pretty sure that the supposed hand injury was just a false rumour, not something that Haye's camp came up with.

Comment

Agreed, they are pathetic. I think they would even eat Klitchko's faeces.

Comment

If the tables were reversed, someone would be doing the same to Wladimir. It's just part of the little game around this place.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
              I'm pretty sure that the supposed hand injury was just a false rumour, not something that Haye's camp came up with.
              It's all a supposed rumor coming from the same source as far as I can tell. Until they say what the injury is it's all the same. I'm not saying that Haye isn't hurt, I am just saying that a world class professional athlete doesn't make doctors appointments for Friday. They have a doctor come to them and diagnose the issue immediately. Then they contact their P.R. agent and that agent makes a statement about the nature of the injury.

Right now it's just a "back injury" the same way that it was just a "hand injury" yesterday. There is no "Sprained muscle in his left shoulder" or "estimated 2 week rehabilitation". It's all just rumor and supposition.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                If the tables were reversed, someone would be doing the same to Wladimir. It's just part of the little game around this place.
                No doubt some people would, but I don't think any other fighter(s) have nuthuggers like the Klitschko fanboys. They all talk the same, spin information whichever way suits either brother and utterly refuse to debate intelligently. I never thought I'd say it; but they have surpassed the Mayweather fanboys.

Comment

that was beautifully worded

Comment

Injury or not.. Haye has not seemed so convinced of himself of late..
                    I seriously wonder if he is having second thoughts

Comment

Working...
                    X