Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay taking his time with the blueprint 3....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay taking his time with the blueprint 3....

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/160...21/story.jhtml

I'm happy he is taking his time, but at the same time...I WANT IT NOW DAMN IT!! lol

Jay fans have been spoiled. He's dropped every year for most of his career. But now he's taking longer because of other things. Good things come to those that wait.

Comment

he needs to. Kingdom Come felt rushed, and it showed, in the worst way.

Comment

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
        Jay fans have been spoiled. He's dropped every year for most of his career. But now he's taking longer because of other things. Good things come to those that wait.

I'll wait...

BUT I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Comment

his last two have been duds.... hope this one is better. i dont like this new jay-z, sometime after the blueprint he switched **** up.... dont like it.

Comment

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
            This.

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
            he needs to. Kingdom Come felt rushed, and it showed, in the worst way.
            What about when Jay Z dug that hole, Camron and his cronies have yet to come out with the exception Jim Jones' wet tight tee shirt contests
            Minority Report
            30 something even the cd imo was full of solid tacks, if you're judging the cd on the singles tho... don't i'd say they were the "worst"

Comment

Originally posted by The Fix View Post
              his last two have been duds.... hope this one is better. i dont like this new jay-z, sometime after the blueprint he switched **** up.... dont like it.
              Duds is going too far. imo

american gangster was critically acclaimed.

Comment

I think this is a good thing...why should he rush it? I gotta admit I think hes been underachieving on almost every song hes made since American Gangster...but AG was real nice. I dont know how yall can say you werent really feelin that...I mean its not the Blueprint or Reasonable Doubt but it was still good cd.

Comment

whos style u think he will bite on this album?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X