Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux is Ready: I Could Go Up To Fight Leo Santa Cruz!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So rigo is ready for Loma too , at 126 . Ready for panticruz then ready for Loma .
    Rigo will expose Loma again , anyways , Loma was beaten by salido already .

Hit and not be hit ; you can not hit what you don't see .

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
      i really wish rigo would of signed with haymon and im sure hes starting to feel the same way. i get why he followed ward and cotto it looked like that promotion was gonna have success as well but now that the dust clears its obvious that haymon was the way to go for rigo. hopefully he can at least secure a fight with frampton in a purse bid. I actually for sorry for rigo i know his past managers and stuff try to bury him in a pr campaign but the reality is whether u like his fighting style or not hes one of the greatest boxers to ever enter the ring as an amateur and pro. Its unfortunate hes now like 36 and still is not able to get himself big fights.

its a shame that making donaire look silly and proving he was one best in the world was actually a death nail to his career. I get it hes boring to most but at the same time if he fought any big name people would tune in with big numbers
      I agree and it's not going to look good for him any time soon as Loma has moved on and I doubt Santa Cruz will fight him...

He'll end up being out of the loop in the next two years...while we'll have Frampton-Quigg, Loma-Walters and maybe Santa Cruz-Selby, Rigo will still be looking for a big fight...

Comment

No one is going to pay you millions to fight guys. You don't generate any money whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
          This "turd" was willing to fight the Russian, he ask for a rehydration clause and a fair share, none was given to him, he is 36 years old and has grown all he could as a professional fighter, he could go down to 118 and make the weight with ease, but he is fighting at 122 and fight night he only weight 124-126 pounds, he is not only there for the pay like khan, he wants to win but fighting a much bigger and younger fighter with skills like the Russian kid, not such good idea if you are not asking for just a little bit...
          He's Ukrainian... Jesus Christ, you people..

Comment

Originally posted by lazaron72 View Post
            So rigo is ready for Loma too , at 126 . Ready for panticruz then ready for Loma .
            Rigo will expose Loma again , anyways , Loma was beaten by salido already .

Hit and not be hit ; you can not hit what you don't see .
            Rigo won't fight Loma. Loma beats him.

Comment

Booooooooooo

"Get off the stage"!

"Dodge this"!

*Spits on rigo and throws beer at him*

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                He's Ukrainian... Jesus Christ, you people..
                Thanks for correcting me, it was a time that they all were Russians, but if he is ukranian so be it...

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                  Rigo won't fight Loma. Loma beats him.
                  no, we don't know who beats who, and the ukranian kid wants all the advantages, so he is not as sure as you are.

Comment

Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
                    go up to fight pantycruz, but won't go up to fight loma??????
                    Talking that way and at the same time talking about people ducking you really sucks.
                    Correct.

Rigo doesn't seem too bright tbh.

Comment

Working...
                    X