Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Alvarez fires shots at Floyd regarding Mexican Holidays!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If he beat Floyd when they fought then he'd be in the drivers seat but Floyd did a job on him so he should pipe down.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
      I think GBP and arum are set on making canelo-cotto on that date. If that's the case Mayweather/Showtime has no choice but no give up that date.
      If its Mayweather vs Pacquiao then I'm sure Canelo would be more keen to switch dates.

Comment

• You know what's funny. I thought this was a subject Floyd and Pac fans would rally together on and say "**** Canelo Manny and Floyd should fight whenever they want." But Pac fans hate Floyd so much they use this as a ducking tool against Floyd lol.

Comment

• I've got it solved.

Canelo can fight on June 1, which is National Maritime Day in Mexico.

Book it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
            I think GBP and arum are set on making canelo-cotto on that date. If that's the case Mayweather/Showtime has no choice but no give up that date.
            Cotto vs Canelo on cinco de mayo weekend, Pac and Floyd can fight on July 4 weekend. May weather can defend is undefeated record and the good ole United states against Manny the foreigner.

Comment

• its arum fault doe.

Comment

• i think common sense will prevail. May-Pac will be on May 2 and Cotto-Canelo the following month.

Roach cant be training two fighters at the same time or ditching one for the other.

Comment

Working...
                X