Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Vick signs 6 year, 100 Million Dollar contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vick was broken down on some football website statistically. When he stayed in the pocket, he had a QB rating of 82.3. When he was out of the pocket his rating shot up to 102.7.

He also fumbles the ball more than any other QB and gets hurt a lot. Wasted money IMO, he's not as good as advertised. Avg QB in my opinion and once in a while will make an athletic play but not consistent enough to be paid like an elite QB.

Comment

Disgusting he isn't even that good.. we all know the reason why he is getting paid this much and it's not because of his footballing ability

Comment

Originally posted by DR BOB View Post
        Disgusting he isn't even that good.. we all know the reason why he is getting paid this much and it's not because of his footballing ability

I don't know, can you tell us which non football ability he has that causes the Ragles to pay him that much?.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
          I don't know, can you tell us which non football ability he has that causes the Ragles to pay him that much?.
          It rhymes with Slack

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            Vick was broken down on some football website statistically. When he stayed in the pocket, he had a QB rating of 82.3. When he was out of the pocket his rating shot up to 102.7.

He also fumbles the ball more than any other QB and gets hurt a lot. Wasted money IMO, he's not as good as advertised. Avg QB in my opinion and once in a while will make an athletic play but not consistent enough to be paid like an elite QB.
            I think for the Eagles he's worth it.He is something to behold when he's out of the pocket.If only the eagles could get a decent RB their running game will be a serious threat to any team in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by DR BOB View Post
              It rhymes with Slack
              Is it crack?. er cock?.

Comment

GOOD your opinion doesn't count and the eagles think otherwise. He's worth every bit of that money.

Comment

the eagles need to upgrade that o-line if they want to keep him healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                    I think for the Eagles he's worth it.He is something to behold when he's out of the pocket.If only the eagles could get a decent RB their running game will be a serious threat to any team in the league.
                    The problem is the eagles o-line, it's one of the worst in the NFL. Have you seen just in pre season how many times Vick has been hit? He won't make the end of the season this way, that's also the reason they can't run the ball from scrimmage no matter who they have at RB.

Vick = Overrated

Jackson = One trick pony

Comment

probably helps that no CB can keep up with desean for any amount of time. Both Vick and Desean are made for one another. Vick can buy enough time to get Desean open because Jackson certainly can't run routes for ****. on his contract he isn't worth any where near that and If the eagles flop this year they may be labled the next redskins with their big money signings

Comment

Working...
                      X