Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How SHOCKED Would Everybody Be if Ward Knocked Kovalev Out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    Says the guy who takes everything literal.

Maybe you should put that on your sig as well.
    Says the guys who is a dimwit and always talking out of his a55. I have no sense of humor when it comes to dumb b@tches like you. Do yourself a favor and stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Says the guys who is a dimwit and always talking out of his a55. I have no sense of humor when it comes to dumb b@tches like you. Do yourself a favor and stfu.
      Why u mad doe?

Nvm I know why. Cause you got gangbanged by half of BScene in this thread.

Btw didn't you say you were done?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Why u mad doe?

Nvm I know why. Cause you got gangbanged by half of BScene in this thread.

Btw didn't you say you were done?
        Done with what dumby?

You trolled me to this thread because you are unhappy you are my new sig masterpiece.

Bahahaha!

Comment

a boxing match ending because someone got punched should never be shocking

we really place too much emphasis into this guy has power this guys a boxer etc... only slight %s really separate them and anything can happen

Comment

I wouldn't be shocked. It's not the result that I expect but, if Kov doesn't back down and Ward successfully sharp shoots him, it is a possible outcome. Boxers are made of flesh and bone, and boxers need oxygen; they get can hurt and they can tire.

Happy that the two are stepping in the ring with one another. People keep talking about 2016 being a bad year for boxing and are putting the blame on the failure to make Canelo vs GGG. If boxing could be ruined by one fight, it could be saved by one. You have a great fight in Ward vs Kovalev and another great fight in Lomachenko vs Walters. Hopefully boxing fans show their support.

Comment

i would be shocked of ward stopped krusher...however i wouldnt be shocked to see him visibly hurt kovalev to the head or especially with some body work

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                It wouldn't be the most surprising boxing moment of the year, but it would cause the biggest stir for sure.
                what would be then?

Comment

Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
                  what would be then?
                  Up for debate. Corrales/Uchiyama, Joe Smith/Fonfara, Peralta/Guerrero, Khurtsidze/Douglas, Hernandez/Magomedov, Manyuchi/Mikhalyenko, Granados/Imam...

I think I'd go with Joe Smith/Fonfara. Part-time boxer / construction worker with no significant fight experience gets out-hustled for the better part of the first round by a legit contender before coming out of nowhere and blasting him out with a basically just one punch.
                  Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-16-2016, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X