Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

America will always win. MURICA!!! Our enemies are too dumb to understand that.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    I don't like Hillary either, she Should be in jail. but she still is the better candidate to lead this country. Plus Bills experience will be invaluable.

If you want to remain a world power, and a stable country, with a stable economy, and living conditions, Hillary is the better candidate.

The entire world Would lose faith in us if trump was president, just like they lost faith when bush was president.

Obama's popularity internationally is incredibly high.

And thats how a country like the U.S. Will remain the world leader.
    Trump will probably choose a good vice president

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
      Trump will probably choose a good vice president
      Trump isn't here to win, he's here to make sure Hillary wins.

To me that's completely obvious. He's her puppet.

If trump wanted to win all he has to do is shut his mouth and repeat the fact that she has a FBI investigation and that she voted for the Iraq war.

Comment

ugh, white people

ain't that right Beercules?

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
          AMERICA ALWAYS WINS

No matter who stands in our way

We will defeat Isis, Al Qaeda, Radical Islamic Terrorism, Hillary Clinton, Political Correctness.

DONALD TRUMP WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

VOTE TRUMP 2016
          America is the dumbest empire in history, with the highest rates of illiteracy, teen pregnancy, STIs, HIV than any other empire in history.
          You will lose to your own filth.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            America is the dumbest empire in history, with the highest rates of illiteracy, teen pregnancy, STIs, HIV than any other empire in history.
            We won in 1776 fa*got. Eat it.

Comment

if you think the military is pussified now under obama, imagine if a "woman president" is commander-in-chief. women will be promoted to commanding roles solely based on their vagina and the men will be emasculated further for transgender equality. identity politics is destroying this country. think i'm joking?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                Sounds like we have our first hater!

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  if you think the military is pussified now under obama, imagine if a "woman president" is commander-in-chief. women will be promoted to commanding roles solely based on their vagina and the men will be emasculated further for transgender equality. identity politics is destroying this country. think i'm joking?

I think hillary is more of a man than trump.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
                    I overheard an American in Paris airport last week getting extremely confused over an interactive information screen.

The Americans exact words to his wife was:

"I'm trying to change the language on this, but I can only see English, there is not American."

True story.
                    He probably was referring to the way some words are spelt. For example Microsoft Word gives you the option of UK English or American English.

Comment

Working...
                    X