Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever got caught messing around with a girl at her house by her family?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    Moltres meet Articuno
    ^^^^ cool g

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      I've never been caught but I did spend a whole night uncomfortably wedge in on my side behind my HS girlfriend's living room couch and window

she was Italian and her father didn't know she had a boyfriend specially a dirty horny Puerto Rican

I was all up in them ******* and heard keys opening the door and I jumped behind that couch with the quickness

I laid there thru dinner, family talk and jeapordy on my side scared as fcuk...I think I even cried a little

Comment

I've never been caught but I did spend a whole night uncomfortably wedge in on my side behind my HS girlfriend's living room couch and window

she was Italian and her father didn't know she had a boyfriend specially a dirty horny Puerto Rican

I was all up in them ******* and heard keys opening the door and I jumped behind that couch with the quickness

I laid there thru dinner, family talk and jeapordy on my side scared as fcuk...I think I even cried a little
        Lmao best story

Comment

Originally posted by moltres. View Post
          ^^^^ cool g
          I tried to give you green K so you won't be red, but it's fitting since Moltres is a fire POKÉMON

Comment

I was believe'n your bochinche till you said this !

Come awn now Jose if you jumped behind the couch with quickness there musta been richter scale action in Jersey that day.....

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              I tried to give you green K so you won't be red, but it's fitting since Moltres is a fire POKÉMON
              lol. Theres no leaf legends, just Water/ice, electric and indeed fire.

im red cause i told a dude his a nobody cause he had his personal pic as a display pic. It would be cool af, if i was an articuno, with a blue bar lol.

ill return green k

Comment

LOL man you got me laughing hard man, I can only picture how much you suffered.man if he saw a dirty puerto Rican he might have went jungle fever on your ass, you had to stay the night or did you leave when the coast was clear and they went to bed a few hours later?

I pictured her father whooping her like this but only using Dirty Puerto Rican instead of the N word haha

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                    I was believe'n your bochinche till you said this !

Come awn now Jose if you jumped behind the couch with quickness there musta been richter scale action in Jersey that day.....
                    this is what you're thinking lol

come on B!
                    I was in shape back then, I looked like Ricky Martin when he was in Menudo

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      LOL man you got me laughing hard man, I can only picture how much you suffered.man if he saw a dirty puerto Rican he might have went jungle fever on your ass, you had to stay the night or did you leave when the coast was clear and they went to bed a few hours later?

I pictured her father whooping her like this but only using Dirty Puerto Rican instead of the N word haha
                      nothing hits harder than a racist dad

I left around 11pm or so, I got punished when I got home tho my mom's took my Nintendo away for a week

Comment

Working...
                      X