Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward In Agony During Post-Fight Stitches (SURGERY VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

didn't thought the cut was that important

the dr was kinda an *******. he stuck the needle really hard. at least it looked like that lol

how long till they removed the stitches?

Comment

Damn, "Daddy's gonna get some stitches". Ward said to his kid before going into the room to get stitches. The life of a boxer and his kids.

Comment

They can superglue something like that .

Comment

I got a few facial scars, from fighting, caught an elbow to my forehead, busted open like a pumpkin. Blood every where. When I was being fixed up, the burn of hat needle at 3 or for places was painful. It was concentrated focused pain. After the local pain killers kicked in, I felt nothing, except a tugging feeling as the Doc added each stitch, and pulled it tight! It was a trip.

Have a few battle scars has been interesting. Over drinks people sometimes ask, ""how did you get this scar, or that other scar. ". My girl likes it that I am a bit rough around the edges.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I got a few facial scars, from fighting, caught an elbow to my forehead, busted open like a pumpkin. Blood every where. When I was being fixed up, the burn of hat needle at 3 or for places was painful. It was concentrated focused pain. After the local pain killers kicked in, I felt nothing, except a tugging feeling as the Doc added each stitch, and pulled it tight! It was a trip.

Have a few battle scars has been interesting. Over drinks people sometimes ask, ""how did you get this scar, or that other scar. ". My girl likes it that I am a bit rough around the edges.
            Feel you bro. My fighting days are long past but it got to the point when my girl at the time just used to stitch me up herself rather than spending the hours waiting at casualty. Sterilised that **** with overproof vodka more than once.These days the scars are just interesting talking points - like I got my stories written on me. One reason I never went in for ink.
            Last edited by Citizen Koba; 03-29-2016, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              Tougher than Ward, easily. This guy is the fakest person I have seen in this sport. He proclaims himself as a christian but its all fake, dude lies, cowards away and is greedy as ****. Andre Ward killed Dan Goosen.
              Its posters like you that need to be banned from this forum. You guys make this place non-objective and toxic. Impossible to have normal boxing debates with people like you around.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                Feel you bro. My fighting days are long past but it got to the point when my girl at the time just used to stitch me up herself rather than spending the hours waiting at casualty. Sterilised that **** with overproof vodka more than once.These days the scars are just interesting talking points - like I got my stories written on me. One reason I never went in for ink.
                Exactly! Conversation talking points. My girl said she couldn't imagine me, without my talking points. After being with a hard working real guy, she thinks pretty boys are pure phagottry! They tell stories. Ups and downs!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Exactly! Conversation talking points. My girl said she couldn't imagine me, without my talking points. After being with a hard working real guy, she thinks pretty boys are pure phagottry! They tell stories. Ups and downs!
                  Lol.. I hear you bro. It depends where the scar is though. I got quite a big scar running from through my lip up to my nostril, from a stab wound, and it gets slightly wider each year, plus it still stings sometimes to this day, so it's kinda annoying to have it there so visible. Plus my lip is crooked because of it but some ladies do like it still although some get freaked out and scared. One girl actually called me a pretty boy thug a few months ago.. lol

Comment

Ward gets cut a good bit. He should mind his head more.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                      Surgery begins @ 3:15
                      Lol, well there ya go. Might as well consider him out of commission for 8-10 months before he can resume training, then there is 8-12 weeks before his next fight comes up, then another 8-10 month recovery period. Ward-Kovalev.........2018 here we come!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X