• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaps View Post
    It is for heavyweights...
    And for Frankie Edgar.

Comment

Jones ducked Sonnen like he ducked Rashad. This isn't up for debate. He had absolutly no reason not to fight Sonnen at UFC 151. He had already had a full training camp, Sonnen had none. So now he's butthurt because everyone said he was scared so he wants to save face and fight him now. Where did I say it was a joke? I just said that Bones needs to stop fighting puffy middleweights. Let me guess what fight they're gonna make after this one. Jones vs. Hughes! Maybe Jones vs. Penn! Oh I know, Jones vs. Serra! There is not one good reason he couldn't have or shouldn't have fought Chael 2 months ago...

He had reason you just wouldn't accept that he would not risk all he worked for on 8 days notice which translates to 3 days training for a totally different style of fighter in Sonnen a guy who Jone CAN NOT lose to that didn't deserve the shot anyway.

Your living backwards dawg, to say something about somebody repeatedly that you know isn't true out of spite is evil man... I'm threw reading your ****

I bring up fighters that have nothing to do with the topic at hand to try and take shots at people who are fans of that fighter because I have no real argument other than being a complete nuthugger.

One post he's a HW posing as a LHW next he should fight a MW loser in Sonnen.
      Last edited by Bacatit; 10-18-2012, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
        He had reason you just wouldn't accept that he would not risk all he worked for on 8 days notice which translates to 3 days training for a totally different style of fighter in Sonnen a guy who Jone CAN NOT lose to that didn't deserve the shot anyway.

One post he's a HW posing as a LHW next he should fight a MW loser in Sonnen.
        He should've fought Sonnen to save 151. That's when and why, now it's just a giant LHW picking on Middleweights. What exactly is he training different for Sonnen than he was for Henderson? Both are wrestlers, the only real difference is that Henderson hits waaaaaaaay harder. So according to you, the biggest and best LHW in the world couldn't of beat an out of shape middleweight? It's not a totally different style of fighter, it the same, a wrestler who can striker and hit hard, and a wrestler who can strike but not hit hard. You just can't stop sucking Jones dick long enough to get any air, you're dizzy kid, take a break....

Comment

He should've fought Sonnen to save 151. That's when and why, now it's just a giant LHW picking on Middleweights. What exactly is he training different for Sonnen than he was for Henderson? Both are wrestlers, the only real difference is that Henderson hits waaaaaaaay harder. So according to you, the biggest and best LHW in the world couldn't of beat an out of shape middleweight? It's not a totally different style of fighter, it the same, a wrestler who can striker and hit hard, and a wrestler who can strike but not hit hard. You just can't stop sucking Jones dick long enough to get any air, you're dizzy kid, take a break....
          I wasn't even a big fan of Jones personality I like Rashad more but after the fight I let it go because Jones is the ****. I also didn't like how Evans threw Jon under the bus for not taking the Chael fight on short notice then turned around and turned down a fight on short notice.
          It's not about being on Jones nut it's about leaving well enough alone. It's one thing to voice your opinion and disagree with Jones or any other fighter it's another to try to humiliate people you may never meet out of spite.

Your lucky to witness the likes of Jon Jones, Anderson, Pierre, and even good ol' Nick you let him slide on hella stuff and constantly get called out on it but he hasn't done half of what Jones has done and literally gives you the finger in every pic he takes.....lmao even Rampage smiles for the fans !!!

Don't get me wrong I love Diaz I just think he crumbled on the big stage for many reason not one or two incidents but then he plays the victim (that's ho ****).
          Meanwhile Jon tries to be respectful yes he is a little awkward maybe a little scripted here and there but who cares these are warriors Chael can be hell for anybody and has nothing to lose.

Oh Yea btw all your post will be responded to in relation to Nick Diaz..lol j/k
          Last edited by Bacatit; 10-19-2012, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
            I wasn't even a big fan of Jones personality I like Rashad more but after the fight I let it go because Jones is the ****. I also didn't like how Evans threw Jon under the bus for not taking the Chael fight on short notice then turned around and turned down a fight on short notice.
            It's not about being on Jones nut it's about leaving well enough alone. It's one thing to voice your opinion and disagree with Jones or any other fighter it's another to try to humiliate people you may never meet out of spite.

Your lucky to witness the likes of Jon Jones, Anderson, Pierre, and even good ol' Nick you let him slide on hella stuff and constantly get called out on it but he hasn't done half of what Jones has done and literally gives you the finger in every pic he takes.....lmao even Rampage smiles for the fans !!!

Don't get me wrong I love Diaz I just think he crumbled on the big stage for many reason not one or two incidents but then he plays the victim (that's ho ****).
            Meanwhile Jon tries to be respectful yes he is a little awkward maybe a little scripted here and there but who cares these are warriors Chael can be hell for anybody and has nothing to lose.
            Jon is the ****, I've given him credit time and time again. He's a great fighter and athlete. He's just a fake ass person, as fake as they come. So I don't like him personally, and won't support or root for him ever. I didn't like the way he handled the Rashad/Greg Jackson scenario, he's a smile to your face stab you in the back kind of guy. Then he gets caught lying about so much **** and we're supposed to let it all go because "hey he's a good fighter"? **** that. My loyalty in this whole debacle was not to Chael or the UFC, but too the fighters who got ****ed out of a paycheck because of the actions of this selfish crybaby..

Back to Nick, if you met him somewhere, and took a pic with him, he'll smile and put his fist up. The flipping off is done when he's in fight mode, and it's to those who doubt him, or his opponent, it helps him get ready for war. When you have a fight with him he doesn't want to be your friend and shake hands, he wants to hurt you, because you're going to try and hurt him. He's explained this so many times.

Jones wasn't very respectful to his fellow fighters when he cause them to miss a paycheck for his own selfish reasons was he? He's awkward because he's trying to be something he's not. He wants to be humble and loved like GSP, but he can't keep his foot out of his own mouth. If he would just own up to who he really is, the ****y, arrogant, self centered ******* that he is, then I'd respect him as a person more. Stop trying to be something your not. It's okay to be a ****y, arrogant, prick, ask Mayweather....

Comment

So I take it more fans will be rooting for Sonnen in this one then?

Comment

Jon is the ****, I've given him credit time and time again. He's a great fighter and athlete. He's just a fake ass person, as fake as they come. So I don't like him personally, and won't support or root for him ever. I didn't like the way he handled the Rashad/Greg Jackson scenario, he's a smile to your face stab you in the back kind of guy. Then he gets caught lying about so much **** and we're supposed to let it all go because "hey he's a good fighter"? **** that. My loyalty in this whole debacle was not to Chael or the UFC, but too the fighters who got ****ed out of a paycheck because of the actions of this selfish crybaby..

Back to Nick, if you met him somewhere, and took a pic with him, he'll smile and put his fist up. The flipping off is done when he's in fight mode, and it's to those who doubt him, or his opponent, it helps him get ready for war. When you have a fight with him he doesn't want to be your friend and shake hands, he wants to hurt you, because you're going to try and hurt him. He's explained this so many times.

Jones wasn't very respectful to his fellow fighters when he cause them to miss a paycheck for his own selfish reasons was he? He's awkward because he's trying to be something he's not. He wants to be humble and loved like GSP, but he can't keep his foot out of his own mouth. If he would just own up to who he really is, the ****y, arrogant, self centered ******* that he is, then I'd respect him as a person more. Stop trying to be something your not. It's okay to be a ****y, arrogant, prick, ask Mayweather....
                Some solid points made. I have forgiven Jones personally because he is doing his job. I also see where you are coming from on the Nick situation. I always thought Nick was the real but I also felt like he tucked tail when he had the opportunity to take Gsp's throne. I also feel he could have done more to reclaim that spot in the Condit fight but didn't.
                Other peoples paychecks is Dana's responsibility not Jones or any other fighter.
                Also fighting Hendo is a lot different from fighting Chael. Hendo doesn't shoot for the double leg like an animal Chael does. Chael can't punch but Hendo can. I also believe Chael is Southpaw and Dan is Orthodox. There is also a huge disparity in conditioning of the two. Jon needs to be a cardio maniac for Sonnen while Hendo might require Jon focus on core strength and right hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  So I take it more fans will be rooting for Sonnen in this one then?
                  I will be. He's entertaining as hell and I kinda dig his aggressive wrestling style.
                  He doesn't deserve it and he probably won't win, but he'll make the lead up entertaining and he'll fight his butt off when he gets in there.

Not necessarily a fan of Chael, more or less just not a fan of Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNegation View Post

Not necessarily a fan of Chael, more or less just not a fan of Jones.
                    Sums it up perfectly...

Comment

So it's kind of like two heel wrestlers facing each other. It's a matter of who you find more entertaining or maybe who the audience sympathizes with more, like Great Kabuki vs. One Man Gang or movie monsters, like Frankenstein Meets The Wolfman or Freddy vs. Jason.

Comment

Working...
                      X