No announcement yet.

Need recommendations on a new phone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Need recommendations on a new phone

Alright, so I'm ready for an upgrade. I've had my iphone 3gs for over 2 years now and it has been a great phone. But now the battery is acting up (phone would turn off anywhere from 50%-20%), I can only hear calls through speakerphone and my aux port/headphone jack doesn't connect.

I'd like to try something other than iPhone, but would like it to be just as reliable and battery life sufficient to last me through a 10 hour workday.

Camera isn't very important but should be good. I know it's hard to top the iphone's camera so it doesn't need to compare.

Although I love the iPhone, I hate being limited by Apple so I'm looking forward to trying something else.

BTW, I'm on AT&T and would like to stay there (because I can I keep my unlimited data), but I'll listen to what other networks have to offer.

In b4 some smartass wants to tell me I should just go check out Cnet or some other tech site or forum.

I know almost all of you, value most of your opinions, and like some of you, so I'd rather hear what you all have to say than some random tech junkie.

Comment

Samsung Galaxy Nexus, homeboy.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
        Samsung Galaxy Nexus, homeboy.
        Is that what you have?

Comment

the galaxy nexus isn't on AT&T

currently, AT&Ts bread and butter is the iPhone, especially with their proven 3G speeds

AT&T doesn't currently carry any standout android titans. I'd recommend waiting for a couple of months to see if they release any high end androids......otherwise, get yourself an iphone 4S now.

Comment

Wait for te Galaxy S3, it will literally **** on every other phone.

Comment

Sick of the iPhone, literally so sick of it.

Comment

http://alturl.com/2o5j4

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Food View Post
                  ****ing assh0le! Luckily it wasn't dark

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Rizzle View Post
                    the galaxy nexus isn't on AT&T

currently, AT&Ts bread and butter is the iPhone, especially with their proven 3G speeds

AT&T doesn't currently carry any standout android titans. I'd recommend waiting for a couple of months to see if they release any high end androids......otherwise, get yourself an iphone 4S now.
                    I love the iphone, but I think I should try something new. Give android a shot. And see what'sup with the iPhone 5, where they supposedly will really make some changes.

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                    Wait for te Galaxy S3, it will literally **** on every other phone.
                    When's that coming out? I've heard great review from all of its predecessors.

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    Sick of the iPhone, literally so sick of it.
                    Why's that?

Comment

Working...
                    X