No announcement yet.

Mel Gibson's racist audio released!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
    that wasnt even bad, the worst thing he said was the N word and most people say that on a daily basis not even meaning it in a racist way just saying it. Gotta love how this is so blown out of proportion by a money hungry *****.
    i think she's more of a scumbag, trying to get mel's money the easy way instead of working for it - she should be earning those dollars on her back, or between her *******. this stuff makes me think about how f.ucked up society is, everybody trying to hook up with somebody just to take their money and get everything they can for themselves because they are "entitled" to it

Comment

I love MEL

Comment

Originally posted by Georges View Post
        Yea but still. It doesn't look good, you know how sensitive society is. Oh well.
        You tryna condone racism Georges?

Comment

Originally posted by Ice-Tea View Post
          jesus ****ing christ at all these comments

He did NOT say ni.gga in the context that black people use it

he said nig.gers in a degoratory context
          Exactly. He could've said "gang of rapists". But the N word was more appealing at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            Exactly. He could've said "gang of rapists". But the N word was more appealing at the moment.
            just like the F word is more appealing at some times, or the C word ( ****) is more fun to say at certain times

Comment

LMAO!!! Mel Gibson

That's me in 30 years *fingers crossed*

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                i think she's more of a scumbag, trying to get mel's money the easy way instead of working for it - she should be earning those dollars on her back, or between her *******. this stuff makes me think about how f.ucked up society is, everybody trying to hook up with somebody just to take their money and get everything they can for themselves because they are "entitled" to it
                dito, the whore who recorded this has no class.
                but gibsons reputation is already tarnished, why the **** should he even care anymore?

Comment

Message to Mel Gibson

Comment

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
                    conversations like that happen everyday.
                    yeah, but I bet if he said she would get raped by a pack of *******s, it would be a lot of hispanics complaining just like we are

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X