Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How funny is it that before May 2nd, guys on boxing scene......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man In Black View Post
    There have been comments since Saturday night (and don't ask me to name names because too much **** flies here for me to take notes on it all) about how Mayweather won't dare fight Pac, and Mayweather is scared, will negotiate himself out etc.

Pinoy fanboys, probably.

And plenty of people (prior to Saturday night) said that Mayweather shouldn't be thinking of fighting Pac. You were one of them.

That's right. I never accused Mr boat buyer of duckin Pac. I didn't like the fact that he wants to fight him over a WW. I know goddamn well he ain't duckin him. When did I say he was?

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      That's right. I never accused Mr boat buyer of duckin Pac. I didn't like the fact that he wants to fight him over a WW. I know goddamn well he ain't duckin him. When did I say he was?
      I didn't say you did. I was citing you as an example of one who opposed the prospect of a Pacquiao fight (there were plenty others), for S a m u r a i's benefit.

It's the most lucrative fight out there for Floyd if he gets by Marquez. And it is now a very legit fight. And Pac is a fight Cotto wants, too - IIRC, Mr. Uncle Beater even called the winner of Pac-Hatton out after he pounded Jennings' ass. So we'd better chide him, too, if he gets by Clottey and talk grows of a Cotto-Pacquiao fight.

Comment

Working...
      X