No announcement yet.

Why does boxingscene hate RICKY HATTON?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
    ok im done talking to you as a serious poster.

Who was it that said that Gatti is nothing more than a club fighter?

Oh yea, fraudulent mayweather jr.

good night now.

btw, gatti IS NOT A GREAT FIGHTER. he's a good fighter, corrales & castillo ARE NOT GREAT FIGHTERS, they are VERY GOOD.

Who was it that said that hatton,cotto and de la hoya were shot fighters ?before pac fought them,yet he still let his pupil fight them,where is the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by FELiX STURM View Post
      Who was it that said that hatton,cotto and de la hoya were shot fighters ?before pac fought them,yet he still let his pupil fight them,where is the difference?
      freddie roach.

the same guy that said izzy vasquez is done & should retire after losing to marquez the first time & the same guy that said bernard hopkins is done & should retire when he got beat by calzaghe.

Comment

freddie roach.

the same guy that said izzy vasquez is done & should retire after losing to marquez the first time & the same guy that said bernard hopkins is done & should retire when he got beat by calzaghe.

Yes him freddy aka catchweight the same guy who thinks that manny will beat the great floyd mayweather

Comment

Yes him freddy aka catchweight the same guy who thinks that manny will beat the great floyd mayweather
          catchweight? freddie fought in catchweights?

ohh i get it, trying to be cute huh?

Manny Pacquiao - 1 catchweight fight.

Fraudulent Mayweather Jr. - 1 catchweight fight.

Comment

catchweight? freddie fought in catchweights?

ohh i get it, trying to be cute huh?

Manny Pacquiao - 1 catchweight fight.

Fraudulent Mayweather Jr. - 1 catchweight fight.

didnt cotto come in 2 pounds lighter than ussual?

Lets not talk about hatton and dlh who came in lookin like they spend their vacation in sudan.

Comment

didnt cotto come in 2 pounds lighter than ussual?

Lets not talk about hatton and dlh who came in lookin like they spend their vacation in sudan.
              the hatton fight was at 140. his career weight class. hatton always looks gaunt in every weigh in. even the dlh fight was at 147. so as it stands both fighters have only 1 catchweight fight.

but since you think gatti is a great fighter, you dont know the sport & basically just grew up on mayweather.

good nite now. really.

Comment

My hate for Ricky started when I saw the Hatton fans booing Amir Khan on the weigh in of Hatton-Pacquiao.

Comment

No hate for the Hitman.

Although I am from Great Britain never had much interest in him.

The real Hitman is this man.

Comment

Originally posted by NYU Alum View Post
                    If Ricky EVER said "You know, I tried but the best man won", then he would get love. But he ALWAYSALWAYSALWAYS has an excuse.
                    he's only lost twice

Comment

Originally posted by wXh.. View Post
                      My hate for Ricky started when I saw the Hatton fans booing Amir Khan on the weigh in of Hatton-Pacquiao.
                      They booed him because he joined the Pacquiao camp and stayed neutral on his prediction. If you're British, you back British fighters period, especially if you're mates with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X