Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[did you know]GGG and his bros used to scour the streets beating up unsupecting foes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is really sad that this thread has received more comments than any thread about the Golovkin/Lemieux fight. It also says a lot about the interest or lack therof in the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      makes me wonder why its adnre ward who gets all of the hate as if hes a smug,classless thug when in reality ward is a devout christian and religious prodigy
      Because nobody's perfect & nobody should make themselves out to be a god, or in relation of. People despise that.

Part of the reason why everybody wants someone undefeated to lose, because eveyone is human. Part of the reason why I personally hate Ward's "SOG" bull****.

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        12 or not he wqas still beating dudes up in the street for no reason,at random to
        if GGG was 12 year old kid beating dudes than i applaude him, 12 year old kid beating dudes or boy older tan him is Fcking awesome no matter from which way you look at it.

but that is not the case, just like other poster said this happen when GGG was at age 8-12 influenced by his older brothers he fight(not "beating") other kids around his age. i assume the fight is one on one not like many americans did sucker punching dudes while the poor guy argues with your friends in many youtube videos i saw

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Classless, cheating thug has an overmatched opponent down on a knee and viciously strikes him in the head with a clean power punch. Smh.
          interesting post....i felt that this needed to be posted here

that suckerpunch was shameful

Comment

Working...
          X