Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios vs Diego Chaves RbR Prediction & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rios - Chaves might be postponed, Chaves hasn't arrived to USA yet because he has Visa problems...

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolino View Post
      Rios - Chaves might be postponed, Chaves hasn't arrived to USA yet because he has Visa problems...
      I will be gutted if that happens,been Looking forward to it.

Comment

Chaves was supposed to do part of his training camp in the states but he had this visa problem that hasn't been solved yet. Tomorrow we might get good or bad news about this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          Who is the main event ?
          If that's the official poster in my avatar, then that's...them.

Comment

Chaves getting to much credit for being competitive with Thurman. He showed he can fight but he's not good enough to simply outbox Rios. He'll have to go through hell to outlast Rios. This is gonna be good

Comment

Only thing I dont like is that the fight is 10 rounds, I have Rios to stop chaves in 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                Only thing I dont like is that the fight is 10 rounds, I have Rios to stop chaves in 10.
                I guess it makes sense... Rios on a two loss streak over a year and it's not an eliminator.

Don't think it's going that long anyway

Comment

Rios should win but he may be a little battle worn.

Comment

This is like Thurman vs. Chaves(Banger who can move vs. a Banger) except this time Chaves plays the part of Thurman. I think, unless he was permanently dented(And if you watch Chaves's last fight with Godoy, he looks fairly undented) he beats Rios easily. He's talented and Bam Bam is not. Bam Bam is the funny guy who made money on his enthusiasm. Chaves is an athlete.

Comment

I'm gonna have to go with Rios on this one. I hope Chaves gets his Visa issue cleared up and the fight happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X