No announcement yet.

floyd fans, defend floyd on the glove issue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    It was custom made by Everlast, not some random dude on the street. And the only that was custom was the paint job. Otherwise it was a standard MX glove.
    Originally posted by Berry Picker View Post
    Floyd signed the contract for that issue. Maidana was told friday night.
    These are the two most relevant points here. The gloves came from Everlast, not from Garcia's trunk or something. The Maidana camp didn't put up a fight about the custom gloves after the commission rejected them. The Mayweather team just decided to be a bunch a d1cks 24 hours before the fight. From the standpoint of a boxing fan, I don't see what there is to defend here. This was total bush league.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
      You never fought a day in your life but you gonna call Floyd a coward?

Of course you didn't have a problem with the gloves because you was not gonna be the one getting hit with them lol.

The gloves had no padding
      All the Everlast MX and the Cleto Reyes were defective and had no padding, yeah sure. Floyd is a big coward.

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
        But but the gloves were illegal doe. Its amazing how people don't try to understand facts before postulating theories and making their minds up. Its like the margarito handwrap scandal i can guarantee you that 98% off people still don't clearly understand the facts as they happened but yet they have strong opinions and are quick to brand him a cheater.
        The commission approved the red gloves, but Floyd still complained.

Comment

All of that "I'm the A-Side Kardashian celebrity" crap Floyd spewed at the glove down was just lame.

You have an issue with the gloves? Then talk about the gloves. No need to hammer people over the head with your celebrity status in a room full of people who don't care

Comment

Working...
          X