Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thomas Dulorme now working with Robert Garcia in Oxnard.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomas Dulorme now working with Robert Garcia in Oxnard.

Do you think this is a good move for Dulorme? Can Robert Garcia turn him into a better fighter? I'd like to see him rematch Abregu now that he has a new trainer.

Last edited by UTEP; 01-29-2014, 01:43 PM.

hell yeah this is good. no better place than in the lions den.

Comment

Yea i think this will improve his game. Dulorme's won 4 fights since the Abregu loss, i think he should have a couple fights with Robert to get adjusted and then go for the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        hell yeah this is good. no better place than in the lions den.

I wonder if he's gonna spar with Brandon Rios or Maidana, that would be some good work right there.

Comment

get him in there with rios so he can beat some heart into that dominican. it'll only serve him well.

i wish that cotto had moved to la fukn df to be with nacho, still think nacho could have made him a lot better.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
            I wonder if he's gonna spar with Brandon Rios or Maidana, that would be some good work right there.
            "ya tu saaaabe!"

i love how rubio was bustin' that other rican dudes balls. i love that mexican / rican sheit.

Comment

The kid has the goods. I know Garcia will be able to sharpen hose skills.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                get him in there with rios so he can beat some heart into that dominican. it'll only serve him well.

i wish that cotto had moved to la fukn df to be with nacho, still think nacho could have made him a lot better.

Is Dulorme Dominican or Rican?

Yea Nacho and Cotto would of been good, you don't think him and Freddy Roach work good together? Wilcard gym is a great boxing environment with good sparring partners.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                  The kid has the goods. I know Garcia will be able to sharpen hose skills.

I know it's just pad work but it looks like he packs a serious punch too.

I haven't seen too many of his fights, just the Abregu one and a Telefutura fight a couple years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
                    Is Dulorme Dominican or Rican?

Yea Nacho and Cotto would of been good, you don't think him and Freddy Roach work good together? Wilcard gym is a great boxing environment with good sparring partners.
                    i believe he's half. He represents both countries

Comment

Working...
                    X