No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Eyes Rios if No Pacquiao or Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Alvarado isn't all that good and he was messing Rios' face up before until Rios started to wear him down. Tim would stick and move but Rios is so wide open that by the 9th or 10th round, I can just imagine Rios' face a mess.

The more likely outcome would of course be a Bradley UD but if Tim hits him enough and does enough damage, I can see the ref stopping the fight (not saying that Tim would KO him or anything) due to cuts.

Either way, I think that that fight would clearly show the difference in skill level between a good, solid boxer like Rios and a great all around boxer like Bradley. I don't really think the fight would be close.
    alvarado can crack tho , something bradley is not known for..im not even gonna compare their skills coz bradley clearly has it hands down but if youre not hurtin rios , aint no way your stopping him...i culd see a wide decison win for braldey too no doubt but stopping him ?..no way in hell he does does that..

Comment

This would be another Abril-like schooling, Only this time Rios wouldn't get the decision.. They need to be feeding Rios to face first brawlers.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        This would be another Abril-like schooling, Only this time Rios wouldn't get the decision.. They need to be feeding Rios to face first brawlers.....
        The weight draining had quite a bit to do with how that fight looked.

GRANTED: Abril was robbed. Being weight drained served Rios right for insisting on fighting at 135 knowing how much trouble he had making the weight.

But still, had Rios not been in the condition he was in, he might have walked down and stopped Abril eventually. But we'll never know now.

Comment

He still doesn't have anything planned? Pac getting robbed was the worst thing that ever happened to Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

GRANTED: Abril was robbed. Being weight drained served Rios right for insisting on fighting at 135 knowing how much trouble he had making the weight.

But still, had Rios not been in the condition he was in, he might have walked down and stopped Abril eventually. But we'll never know now.
            Here we go with this nonsense again. If you can't see Rios's obvious limitations, then give it time, he'll have to face another boxer someday and hell get embarrassed again.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

Maybe he was weight drain maybe not, Abril also took the fight like on a 2 weeks notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
                Here we go with this nonsense again. If you can't see Rios's obvious limitations, then give it time, he'll have to face another boxer someday and hell get embarrassed again.
                Its not nonsense. Of course he's limited. A good boxer with a hard punch and good chin could make him look silly out there.

But Rios was clearly weight drained in that fight which impacted his performance. How much of an impact it was is debatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Maybe he was weight drain maybe not, Abril also took the fight like on a 2 weeks notice.
                  Neither fighter looked great. It was an ugly, sloppy fight that I really wouldn't want to have to sit through again. I only watched it because people keep bringing it up.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    oh and on top of me being black and ghetto trash, I also talk trash about hispanics and asians, is that right? please, do tell me more sir.

or you could just fuck off since you are meaningless and useless, feel me?
                    Go phuck your self little cry baby who whines to the site

Comment

Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
                      Bradley wont box, he will be hugging and holding not wanting to exchange with Rios. Bradley would be doing the moon walk like a scared ass chicken, please...
                      When has Bradley ever used excessive holding? Show me the footage. I think your are full of crap with that statement. Bradley by UD or late round stoppage from bodys shots getting at rios soft midsection.

Comment

Working...
                      X