No announcement yet.

What have you learned from this site?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    I never know it was so many Boxing Trainers around the world until joining this forum hahaha

Everybody Formula to Defeat Mayweather apparently, they are quick to throw names at fighters and label them, "Duckers" "Quitters" "Cheaters" but these dudes would be able to complete just one day of Mayweather or Pacquiao or any of these fighters Workouts without Throwing Up and Passing Out

The Disrespect for fighters is disgusting and I WISH we could round all these ***** talkers up and throw them in the Ring and let them SPAR so we can all sitback and laugh at these Idiots who talk SO TOUGH over the INTERNET but never been a athlete a day in their PATHETIC LONELY LIVES
    The fans write the athlete's paycheck. Without them you're working at McDonalds. Deal with it and quit whinging

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      If you don't like a fighter who is from another race, you are a rampaging racist war criminal

If you like a fighter who is the same race as you, see above

The best current fighters are the best ever fighters

Modern training and nutrition > being the best finisher of all time

The first time a fighter loses, he is shot or a hype job depending on his popularity

Height decides all fights

Roberto Duran has no skill

Nobody beats prime Jones

That is a fact......go ahead I will wait

Comment

I also learned some people like how trannys look. Look above for an example

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
          That is a fact......go ahead I will wait
          why do you have a tranny as your signature?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            If you don't like a fighter who is from another race, you are a rampaging racist war criminal

If you like a fighter who is the same race as you, see above

The best current fighters are the best ever fighters

Modern training and nutrition > being the best finisher of all time

The first time a fighter loses, he is shot or a hype job depending on his popularity

Height decides all fights

Roberto Duran has no skill

Nobody beats prime Jones
            we also learnt that there are thousands of key board warriors that would beat mike tyson with one hand and fight to the death with a broken jaw....and that the human race has no chance!!!!

Comment

A lot of people here claim to be unbiased boxing fans and then make the most ridiculous posts about their favorite fighters or people they don't like.
              Not going to say any names, but they're as obvious as night and day.

*edit
              I've done it before, but what I'm mentioning blows it out of the water
              Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
              I learned that a black man with an voice gets alot of hate..nahhh i been knew that.
              *knowing
              Last edited by Hougigo; 08-11-2012, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Boxing fans r worst fans of any sport in the world

They have short term memories, they think inside the box too often, half of them r dick-riders that fall for the hype, the other half r haters that never give any kind of credit

They expect things from guys that have never shown they were capable of the things they expect from them (e.g. Bradley beating Pacquiao, Guerrero flawlessly dominating someone Aydin on the road to top 10 p4p), and when they don't deliver... They don't just humble their expectations, all of a sudden the guy the expected so much from is just a complete bum

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  why do you have a tranny as your signature?

A tranny? Really?...... you damn fruit.

Comment

Haha you know damn well!!! Miss Jackson looked like a tranny at the Cotto Floyd fight haha, frontin a$$, ain't that so

She claims to be the #1 tranny. My advice shut the F up , hatin a$$

Comment

self proclaimed #1 Tranny

Comment

Working...
                      X