No announcement yet.

Non-boxing related topic...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Even if it does anything is ok to make jokes about really, Its just words, its not that serious.

Who are you to say what is ok and not ok to joke about? either everything is fine or nothing is.

Maybe you should just apologize for showing everyone what a big gaping vagina you have by making this thread.
    Smart argument...

Here's the litmus test to show just how smart that argument is.

I want you to round up every rape victim in the world, hurl your full arsenal of rape jokes at them, and see how many of them enjoyed the show...

Right, words certainly can't hurt anyone.

I'm sure this is going to be with:

Well, I just don't get it... everything is really hard for me.
    So... I think I'm done dealing with you for the night. Good debate man, you really kept me on my toes, advocating such defensible positions such as jokes about people dying being good, rape jokes being good, hell, I could even lump in genocide jokes being good, since you seem to think that words are nothing more than words.

Comment

Originally posted by dwiens421 View Post
      it is not okay to make fun of someone for having a disease, especially one that they got from giving their heart and soul to a sport that we all love.

Seriously, what in the utter christ is wrong with all of you?

How in the fuck can any of you think that this is acceptable behavior and justifying it by saying that roach is also shooting his mouth off.

If roach says something about margarito's brother getting leaned up in a gang shooting, it might justify margarito and rios running their mouths about roach's debilitating disease.

Anyone who disagrees, read dante's inferno to pick out what level of hell you want to shoot for.

green karma!

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
        Smart argument...

Here's the litmus test to show just how smart that argument is.

I want you to round up every rape victim in the world, hurl your full arsenal of rape jokes at them, and see how many of them enjoyed the show...

Right, words certainly can't hurt anyone.

I'm sure this is going to be with:

So... I think I'm done dealing with you for the night. Good debate man, you really kept me on my toes, advocating such defensible positions such as jokes about people dying being good, rape jokes being good, hell, I could even lump in genocide jokes being good, since you seem to think that words are nothing more than words.
        I agree and think we should end this as I would not want to somehow cause you to get a yeast infection in your obviously emotionally and fragile mental state.

BTW jokes about AIDS and especially prison rape is hilarious.

Comment

I agree and think we should end this as I would not want to somehow cause you to get a yeast infection in your obviously emotionally and fragile mental state.

BTW jokes about AIDS and especially prison rape is hilarious.
          You've convinced me... I will have fries with that.

Can you get your manager so I can tell him what a good job you've done taking my $5.46 for my Quarter-Pounder Meal?

Comment

You've convinced me... I will have fries with that.

Can you get your manager so I can tell him what a good job you've done taking my $5.46 for my Quarter-Pounder Meal?
            Thank you, and enjoy your meal.

Comment

Dont worry. It's only inflicted more a of beating for him Saturday. It's going to be brutal. Sleep tight Margarito.

Comment

It is NOT okay to make fun of someone for having a disease, especially one that they got from giving their heart and soul to a sport that we all love.

Seriously, what in the utter Christ is wrong with all of you?

How in the fuck can any of you think that this is acceptable behavior and justifying it by saying that Roach is also shooting his mouth off.

If Roach says something about Margarito's brother getting leaned up in a gang shooting, it might justify Margarito and Rios running their mouths about Roach's debilitating disease.

Anyone who disagrees, read Dante's Inferno to pick out what level of hell you want to shoot for.
                you're so sensitive..it's not that serious

Comment

Pac will handle this in the ring don't worry, and Rios and Marg both fight in a style were they receive a lot of punches, I hope not but you never know how they might end up 20 years from now.

Comment

Working...
                  X