Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arthur Abraham is a punk and is lucky he's making it back to germany.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you were Dirrell's brother and you tried to fuk with AA he would put you in a Box, true story.

he hit dirrell while he was down.....what makes you think he would have a fair fight? he should take a kayo blow to the back of the head.......that's not how i would roll id catch him by surprise the same way./.....true story .......

Comment

Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
      lol

for a while it looked like his corner was going to try attacking AA, we could have see both brothers KO'd
      lol you flame........you really like to see your man win by knocking out a guy who's on the canvas? your a ***** like abraham i can tell........

Comment

Originally posted by dansweeney View Post
        If you were Dirrell's brother and you tried to fuk with AA he would put you in a Box, true story.

he hit dirrell while he was down.....what makes you think he would have a fair fight? he should take a kayo blow to the back of the head.......that's not how i would roll id catch him by surprise the same way./.....true story .......
        Did you forget? Andre already tried punching AA in the back of the head, after he punched him in the balls.

Comment

Did you forget? Andre already tried punching AA in the back of the head, after he punched him in the balls.
          you mean he hit him in the vagina right? cause that was *****............

Comment

I am surprised Dirrell's team didn't make more of a effort to approach AA after, I am guessing they didn't want any part of him.
            Last edited by Slick_Rick; 03-28-2010, 08:59 PM.

Comment

What was that fight where Abraham's brother apparently went to kick the other fighter whilst he was still down? I've heard about it, but I couldn't find it.

Comment

you mean he hit him in the vagina right? cause that was *****............
                Who was shedding tears again? Try sending Andre some tampons and kleenex maybe he'll stop his crying.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                  What was that fight where Abraham's brother apparently went to kick the other fighter whilst he was still down? I've heard about it, but I couldn't find it.
                  his flamer brother kicked at edison miranda and nate campbell almost ****ed him up then.................

Comment

his flamer brother kicked at edison miranda and nate campbell almost ****ed him up then.................
                    The first Miranda fight? Ah, I need to watch that. I've only seen the second.

Comment

Who was shedding tears again? Try sending Andre some tampons and kleenex maybe he'll stop his crying.
                      you never shed tears in your life ****? ill cry right now and im still twice the man you are........just as dirrell is twice the man arthur ***raham is..........

Comment

Working...
                      X