No announcement yet.

Mayweather is picking on such a small guy look how much smaller jmm is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Little Killer View Post
    Every boxer is in it for the money, idiot. They are risking their lives for our entertainment.
    so your telling me that you should only join boxing for money, nothing else. Your telling me you shouldn't do boxing to get loving fans and respect, cause those two things are 10X better than money.

Comment

there's more to size than just measurements

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
        so your telling me that you should only join boxing for money, nothing else. Your telling me you shouldn't do boxing to get loving fans and respect, cause those two things are 10X better than money.
        Boxing starts out as a hobby, ends up as a job.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Little Killer View Post
              Agreed mate

Pacman was 147 fight night against JMM. And guess what, JMM would able to handle Pacmans speed and weight advantage. Also PBF is coming off a long lay off.

Both JMM or Pbf cannot be discredited if they win
              agreed...

also If Pacman can be succesful at WW then so can Marquez I believe in him and i'm Floyd fan.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Roxas View Post
                agreed...

also If Pacman can be succesful at WW then so can Marquez I believe in him and i'm Floyd fan.....lol
                Pac's only fight at WW was against a Dehydrated DLH. (I think pac would of beat him anyway).

Roach said that Pac will never fight at WW again.

WWs should fight WWs end of discussion

Comment

Originally posted by 817boy View Post
                  Pac's only fight at WW was against a Dehydrated DLH. (I think pac would of beat him anyway).

Roach said that Pac will never fight at WW again.

WWs should fight WWs end of discussion

True but unfortunately none of us can stop it.....

Comment

lol

by the OPs logic.... Pbf/oscar should have never happened, neither should Pac/oscar.

and Paul williams vs ANYONE 147-154 should never happen either -.-;

Comment

last time I checked divisions in boxing were determined by weight, not height. This fight is a mockery for floyd plain & simple. He's only going to get more & more heat from the press/public & well deserved at that.

Side note guys this would be the equivalent of Floyd moving up to fight a dominate middleweight. Yep that's fair alright.

Comment

Working...
                      X