Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which group is more pathetic and ridiculous within boxing fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    the haters

you can be a fanboy and avoid the hating...can't avoid the hating if you're just a hater
    this all day ^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

This poll is going to be interesting, as it gains more votes, there will be some changes for sure...hard to imagine what the final result will end up being.

Comment

Not surprising to see the poll results.

Fanboys generally know nothing about boxing, haters usually have a reason to hate - or at least can back it up.

The only fanboys I like are the ones who straight up admit they are fanboys - something not a lot of them do.

Comment

Fanboys without question. They're usually the cause of "hating" interestingly.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Not surprising to see the poll results.

Fanboys generally know nothing about boxing, haters usually have a reason to hate - or at least can back it up.

The only fanboys I like are the ones who straight up admit they are fanboys - something not a lot of them do.
            It's interesting that some people didn't vote, there are more commenters than voters. I think it's pretty equal in terms of opinion, but as I said, mainly because there are those large circulations of fanboy groups, the votes probably swing that way.

Perhaps fanboyism is worse in some cases, especially if those 'fans' have general bad boxing knowledge, but those that are knowledgeable and just choose to specifically use their time to hate on individuals - that is more pathetic and ridiculous, IMO, which is why by that criteria I think the heavy haters are worse.

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
              It's interesting that some people didn't vote, there are more commenters than voters. I think it's pretty equal in terms of opinion, but as I said, mainly because there are those large circulations of fanboy groups, the votes probably swing that way.

Perhaps fanboyism is worse in some cases, especially if those 'fans' have general bad boxing knowledge, but those that are knowledgeable and just choose to specifically use their time to hate on individuals - that is more pathetic and ridiculous, IMO, which is why by that criteria I think the heavy haters are worse.
              We can perhaps agree that if you actually know your **** and fall into one of these groups, the haters are perhaps more ridiculous.

But a lot of 'haters' are deemed so by fanboys - take a look at that guy Boxing Goat for instance - who's calling cliff rold a hater because he doesn't agree with him on a few things.

Look at that guy PAC-BOY for instance, an open hater. in all votes he votes Mayweather gets knocked out. Haha. I think that's hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                We can perhaps agree that if you actually know your **** and fall into one of these groups, the haters are perhaps more ridiculous.

But a lot of 'haters' are deemed so by fanboys - take a look at that guy Boxing Goat for instance - who's calling cliff rold a hater because he doesn't agree with him on a few things.

Look at that guy PAC-BOY for instance, an open hater. in all votes he votes Mayweather gets knocked out. Haha. I think that's hilarious.
                Well, yeah - but some haters I don't really mind or pay attention to - some are on this forum to not even discuss boxing or anything really relevant but specifically are seen as soon as a thread appears for a fighter they don't like. I.E Daggum, amongst others. Sure, it can be funny to a certain extent at times...but it crosses the line eventually. Sometimes I don't know whether to classify some posters as haters or just trolls.

Comment

Meant to vote both.

Comment

The poll is closing up a bit again.

Comment

Continue voting in the aftermath of Floyd v Pac and the post-fight landscape in terms of behaviour by all fans in general.

Comment

Working...
                      X