No announcement yet.

Your Thoughts on This Style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Thoughts on This Style

Hey guys, what's everyone's thoughts on this style? Fashion forward, fashion fail, or trying too hard?

Cool look or do you think guys who dress like this try too hard to stand out?

Would you wear it?

(Obviously I would wear the collar down, the collar is only up for the pic it looked a bit more "stylish" for the photo)

Fashion forward or fashion flop?

Does the hairstyle suit this outfit? Or would it be better if the hair was put down instead of gelled up and styled?
    Last edited by iStylin; 01-18-2013, 05:59 PM.

trying too hard to look cool makes you look uncool

Comment

Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
        trying too hard to look cool makes you look uncool
        Orly?

Yea, well I like the pic but yea I guess it's a bit "try hard". Still an awesome style though (in my opinion).

Comment

You can just admit its you trying to look like a catalogue model, y'know?

Comment

That style has been out for a while now. I see people dressed like that regularly, at work, clubs, etc.. I'm not a big fan of the vests, but it seems that it's a popular trend... and the kids add their own style to it, like the popped out collar, sagging dress pants and what not..

My sister has given me similar styled attire for Xmas and birthday. I don't have a problem with it really. Doesn't look at all different from what's in style nowadays. What I find more ridiculous is sagging those neon ass red and green skinny jeans along with those 80s style sun glasses and gay ass Zack Morris sneakers. But I tend not to dwell on the fashion trends. Tacky appears to be the new "in" these days, and the 80s and early 90s look appears to be a big hit. There are a few bball players with tacky ass flat tops today too.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              You can just admit its you trying to look like a catalogue model, y'know?
              Lol you got me! Busted.

No seriously, I just like taking pics. I actually work in fashion as a brand manager, so I like to get stylish outfits and pics of them so people can say whether they also like it or not. Its my career and I love dressing with different styles.

My exgirlfriend was a photographer, but since we broke up I have no one to take my pics!

But yes your right, it's my "model shots". Lol, I like it tho. Pretty nice pic. Maybe the style is trying too hard but overall I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by iStylin View Post
                Lol you got me! Busted.

No seriously, I just like taking pics. I actually work in fashion as a brand manager, so I like to get stylish outfits and pics of them so people can say whether they also like it or not. Its my career and I love dressing with different styles.

My exgirlfriend was a photographer, but since we broke up I have no one to take my pics!

But yes your right, it's my "model shots". Lol, I like it tho. Pretty nice pic. Maybe the style is trying too hard but overall I like it.
                sorry but

I bet you own a toy poodle
                Last edited by -jose-; 01-18-2013, 06:47 PM.

Comment

You look like a twat.

Comment

It's ok to be a ****sexual. Just as long as you aren't morbidly obese. I can see, you don't eat those snickers!

Comment

Working...
                    X